šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Heavy ROM promo on Amazon Music

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Amazon Promoting ROM to the heavens and back.

Ā 

Ā 

Check out the Pop Culture playlist on Amazon Music

https://music.amazon.com/playlists/B0891RS4C4?ref=dm_sh_oN2sDQOoPLXu0GPHF3ywkBsDk
Ā 

Check out the All Hits playlist on Amazon Music
https://music.amazon.com/playlists/B0891SLN1S?ref=dm_sh_mP6PyMMoz2gq4CzSxrRKfkeWM
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JRCF29

SL is also on the Most Played Playlist that updates each Friday... I think it's a mix of promo and subscribers loving it. I have Amazon Unlimited for my music and I play Gaga **** all the time

Don't Call Me Gaga

DiskoBaby

They did the same thing with Alicia Keys single too. I like the animation to these ads.Ā 

ToxicHot

Iā€™m telling my Alexa to play Rain On Me from AmazonĀ MusicĀ every chance I get!!! I just have the earphones plugged in and the volume on medium so Iā€™m not actually listening to it all the time but still streaming. :ally:Ā Itā€™s THAT easy. Iā€™ll be doing this all week and then doing the same thing with Chromatica, assuming the full album will be available on Amazon Music on release day (not every album is).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot
Just now, ToxicHot said:

Iā€™m telling my Alexa to play Rain On Me from AmazonĀ MusicĀ every chance I get!!! I just have the earphones plugged in and the volume on medium so Iā€™m not actually listening to it all the time but still streaming. :ally:Ā Itā€™s THAT easy. Iā€™ll be doing this all week and then doing the same thing with Chromatica, assuming the full album will be available on Amazon Music on release day (not every album is).

By the way, does anyone know if I just leave it on repeat will the streams still count? I read somewhere that leaving a song on repeat doesnā€™t actually count the streams as single plays....Ā Maybe thatā€™s just on Spotify?Ā Or perhaps putting the song like 100Ā times or so in a playlist would work better?Ā 

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

SL is also on the Most Played Playlist that updates each Friday... I think it's a mix of promo and subscribers loving it. I have Amazon Unlimited for my music and I play Gaga **** all the time

I have Amazon Unlimited too. I play it all the time at home on my echo show.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

8 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Do you leave a streaming playlist on overnight, like for SL and ROM? Everytime I did that in February for SL and also last night for ROM, I wake up and the app has either crashed or the playlist hasn't continually repeatedĀ (even though the repeat button is switched on). AM and Spotify don't have this problem (they'll stop playing until my phone dies lmao), but I try not to overstream on them in fears some of my streams are not counted or flag up.

1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

By the way, does anyone know if I just leave it on repeat will the streams still count? I read somewhere that leaving a song on repeat doesnā€™t actually count the streams as single plays....Ā Maybe thatā€™s just on Spotify?Ā Or perhaps putting the song like 100Ā times or so in a playlist would work better?Ā 

Omg, defo put it in a playlist. šŸ‘€šŸ’• I made one here. Just keep the playlist on repeat but don't double-press on the repeat button for song repeatĀ 

https://music.amazon.co.uk/user-playlists/5b2892c5256e48298a3b48c551c90151engb?ref=dm_sh_K17qNDNLGIoz3crimUpBZxcRi

Dramatica

Payola is on track this time

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

ToxicHot
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Omg, defo put it in a playlist. šŸ‘€šŸ’• I made one here. Just keep the playlist on repeat but don't double-press on the repeat button for song repeatĀ 

https://music.amazon.co.uk/user-playlists/5b2892c5256e48298a3b48c551c90151engb?ref=dm_sh_K17qNDNLGIoz3crimUpBZxcRi

Thanks! :huntyga:Ā Iā€™ll definitely be doing that

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

Payola is on track this time

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

The good sis Scooter, is putting that Taylor Swift music library money to good use.Ā Raining Money GIF by memecandy

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The good sis Scooter, is putting that Taylor Swift music library money to good use.Ā Raining Money GIF by memecandy

Tbh, SL had a ton of streaming service payola too. And the billboards too! Gaga's coming for bloodĀ this era, everything's been so well executed

JusKeepBreathin
29 minutes ago, Rio said:

Do you leave a streaming playlist on overnight, like for SL and ROM? Everytime I did that in February for SL and also last night for ROM, I wake up and the app has either crashed or the playlist hasn't continually repeatedĀ (even though the repeat button is switched on). AM and Spotify don't have this problem (they'll stop playing until my phone dies lmao), but I try not to overstream on them in fears some of my streams are not counted or flag up.

When I say "Alexa play Rain On Me by Lady Gaga" she plays it and when it ends Alexa's says "That was the last song starting over." She does that everytime without having to hit repeat. I think like that it counts everytime. But I'm not sure.Ā Ā 

JusKeepBreathin
44 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

They did the same thing with Alicia Keys single too. I like the animation to these ads.Ā 

And Whitney. I love the ads they are cute.Ā 

Archived