💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thanks Gaga

RRR

Featured Posts

When I watched her interview with Oprah recently about her taking antipsychotics and other prescribed medication from a health professional, and Oprah agreed with her, I arbitrarily went to a psychiatrist. I was prescribed medication and there has been a tremendous positive net gain in my life from that. So, I urge everyone to do the same if you feel like you need it. :huntyga: I am a professional and have done very well in life. But, ten years ago something happened with my mentality where it just suffered greatly. I think a lot of gay people can experience a break like that. :tony: There shouldn't be shame in talking to a professional about these types of things.

Thanks Lady Gaga. :ally:

yungpancake

Same. I’ve been struggling with some mental health issues that I’ve just kept repressing over and over, and it was until Gaga became open about speaking about it that I found the courage to make the decision to finally get checked up. I still haven’t been to one, but I’m planning to after this lockdown is over. 

I just wanna take care of myself more and Gaga really helped in making me realize that need. Hugs babe, we see you and we’re here for you!  :heart:

EuphoricVibez

I agree! I've struggled with mental issues for a long time, and not only has Gaga helped me realize that I need to get checked out again after quarantine, but she's also helped me feel the happiest I've been in a long while. I can't keep ignoring my own issues, and I need to do what's best for me from now on, and follow my intuition. Thank you, Gaga, for all that you do! You mean so much to us Monsters :heart: And @ajames, we're here for you too. DM me if you need someone to talk to

He/him/his

7 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I agree! I've struggled with mental issues for a long time, and not only has Gaga helped me realize that I need to get checked out again after quarantine, but she's also helped me feel the happiest I've been in a long while. I can't keep ignoring my own issues, and I need to do what's best for me from now on, and follow my intuition. Thank you, Gaga, for all that you do! You mean so much to us Monsters :heart: And @ajames, we're here for you too. DM me if you need someone to talk to

8 hours ago, yungpancake said:

Same. I’ve been struggling with some mental health issues that I’ve just kept repressing over and over, and it was until Gaga became open about speaking about it that I found the courage to make the decision to finally get checked up. I still haven’t been to one, but I’m planning to after this lockdown is over. 

I just wanna take care of myself more and Gaga really helped in making me realize that need. Hugs babe, we see you and we’re here for you!  :heart:

Thanks for the positive responses, guys. :D I wish you both the best as well!!! :applause:

Archived