đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon and Free Woman MVs are already filmed + SC MV Tea

blackstar

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wasn't there a rumor that she originally wanted to have like 6 videos filmed? If that's the case, I could potentially see her already filming Babylon and Free Woman before quarantine. 

I don't know though....SL was filmed in late January. Do we know when ROM was filmed? Because if SL was the first video they filmed, to be honest, I just don't see them having enough time to rehearse and film everything before quarantine happened. 

You raise a good point... unless ROM was the last video filmed? Apparently it was finished right before lockdown...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
12 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

You raise a good point... unless ROM was the last video filmed? Apparently it was finished right before lockdown...

Is it confirmed tho that she filmed 2 more music videos? Seems a lot tbh. Unless some have been shot last year

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

DoremonLove

Im here for it. Im really keeping my fingers crossed for sour candy video:pray:. Sour candy could be ICONIC i know it:nooo:

How can anoyone not love gaga

The Z
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

4 video's being filmed before the lockdown happend, how is that possible??

It's called being on time actually, we're just not used to it with Gaga. The video for PI was shot one WEEK before the song's release, and the song wasn't finished yet... This time she decided to play her greatest cards lol

OT: I wouldn't be surprised. After all, the only songs that we've heard about before the tracklist reveal were Stupid Love (leaked), Babylon (leaked), Rain On Me (leaked), Free Woman (leaked) and the blackpink collab. The only one that wasn't leaked is the only one that apparently doesn't have a video yet. It makes sense. Her songs are probably leaking from the sets of her music videos. 

opulence1994

I would love to know how much the rom video cost:oprah:

do y'all think this was her most expensive music video ever?

Galvon
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It's called being on time actually, we're just not used to it with Gaga. The video for PI was shot one WEEK before the song's release, and the song wasn't finished yet... This time she decided to play her greatest cards lol

OT: I wouldn't be surprised. After all, the only songs that we've heard about before the tracklist reveal were Stupid Love (leaked), Babylon (leaked), Rain On Me (leaked), Free Woman (leaked) and the blackpink collab. The only one that wasn't leaked is the only one that apparently doesn't have a video yet. It makes sense. Her songs are probably leaking from the sets of her music videos. 

Well it's still a rumor, so if it's not true then ROM was the last music video until 2021. 

OT: I still haven't heard Babylon or the Blackpink collab.:/

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, blackstar said:
Edit: Apparently Sour Candy is also planned to be filmed :pray:

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE PLAN

i feel like Gaga was trying to avoid spilling BP teas from Zane's interview.... maybe something big is coming ? 

Hit me a message and say hi !

numb the flame
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE PLAN

i feel like Gaga was trying to avoid spilling BP teas from Zane's interview.... maybe something big is coming ? 

I believe the video was planned. This could give Gaga a "comeback" in Asia since let's face it she's not really done well in Asia (I think, I don't check the charts)

PartySick
3 hours ago, Dramatica said:

If one of y'all don't stream Rain On Me right now I'm gonna ban y'all

You can't

Spoiler

But I can :giggle:

đź–¤

Dramatica
3 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

A song that was leaked one month ago before its release... of course it would tank

If the song hadn't leaked, I could've seen the song reach # 1 on the Hot 100

3 hours ago, PussPuss said:

Imagine joining a forum just to troll...

Screen-Shot-2020-05-23-at-10-23-43-AM.pn

We won ladies, garbage got collected :whitney:

https://gagadaily.com/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=57343

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Rifek

So ROM was probably the last thing Gaga shot before Corona 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

BonoMarryTheNight

THE WORLD NEEDS THE SOUR CANDY MV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

BMURDA

I'm still holding out hope that there will be a mini-movie or something released Wednesday detailing the world of Chromatica and it's intended narrative throughout the album. Maybe one of these music video's are included? idk thinking out loud.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived