Sign in to follow this  
other

“Rain On Me” Reaction by AJayll becomes her worst rated video

NFRockwell

You can’t make this up :poot:

I was curious and checked socialblade, it just passed her Rare reaction video as her worst rated video... well. No comment 

  • LMAO 13
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maleficent

like most disliked? 

Well well

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iCpro

People need to chill out a bit tbh, she’s a huge Gaga fan and there’s nothing wrong with not liking one or two songs, everyone’s different.

Not to mention she ended up liking it after watching the MV

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot

Which is why people need to remove this idea that other people's reactions hold any sort of importance in the grand scheme of things. 

 

At all. 

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jprince99x

As it should

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Louie

How many damn threads are going to make about her reaction? :triggered:

"Does it matter, does it matter? Damage is done"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NFRockwell
12 minutes ago, iCpro said:

People need to chill out a bit tbh, she’s a huge Gaga fan and there’s nothing wrong with not liking one or two songs, everyone’s different.

Not to mention she ended up liking it after watching the MV

Not liking one or two songs is different from being only against Gaga on her own song :poot:

She praised Ari after one “ohhh” and continued to attack Gaga’s vocals, talking about how she ruined Ari’s parts and insinuated that only Ari could pull the sound off... like what? For a “huge Gaga fan” to not like Gaga’s vocals... like... what? :selena: I just don’t get it. Again she didn’t attack the song in general, it was only Gaga she shaded. 

  • Thanks 10

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NFRockwell
12 minutes ago, Louie said:

How many damn threads are going to make about her reaction? :triggered:

Considering she’s the 3rd most popular result when you look up Rain On Me (only behind the audio and music video)... a lot. She’s basically the face of the pop music reaction community on YT lol. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGs LM
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Considering she’s the 3rd most popular result when you look up Rain On Me (only behind the audio and music video)... a lot. She’s basically the face of the pop music reaction community on YT lol. 

I have a feeling Dylan would've liked this. Except the talking parts lol. He hates it when Gaga talks/speaks in her songs. I remember they used to be the "music/album reaction queens" of youtube three years ago.

Gaga aaaaaahhh Gaga aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iCpro
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Not liking one or two songs is different from being only against Gaga on her own song :poot:

She praised Ari after one “ohhh” and continued to attack Gaga’s vocals, talking about how she ruined Ari’s parts and insinuated that only Ari could pull the sound off... like what? For a “huge Gaga fan” to not like Gaga’s vocals... like... what? :selena: I just don’t get it. Again she didn’t attack the song in general, it was only Gaga she shaded. 

And? that’s her opinion on the song. I definitely don’t agree with her, but going off all of her other Gaga reactions she’s very fair and overall supportive of her, so its safe to say that her ROM reaction isn’t her trying to be shady towards Gaga or anything.

My point is it’s fine to disagree with her respectfully, but people shouldn’t be sending hate her way for expressing an opinion which they don’t like.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaAst

didn't she had like 610k+ subscribers? She is loosing tons of subscribers after this video. Already at 596k.

 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • Like 1
  • Shook 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

She's a reaction channel, she can't like everything all the time or it'd be a boring channel :shrug:

But I did dislike and unsubscribe :billie:

chilly waffle
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaAst
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She's a reaction channel, she can't like everything all the time or it'd be a boring channel :shrug:

But I did dislike and unsubscribe :billie:

tenor.gif?itemid=12271421

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

I know I said “why would anyone care about her opinion?” Earlier. But i retract that statement.

it seems she has many subscribers. Many who actually take her opinion as fact and thats dangerous. I hope she loses some fans/subscribers for this mess

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...