💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plagiarism claims

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

:saladga:All these ridiculous claims are about things that are soooo common in everyday life or done so many times before by other people.

I’m not tagging people as I don’t believe in sending anymore hate- they’ve received enough :billie:

The crystal tears has been a Gaga thing since the Simpsons episode

like gurl... :koons:

- then the Teardrops falling on my face TIKTOK CLAIM...

I was fake screeching over this....

TEARDROPS FALL ON YOUR FACE FROM YOUR TEARDUCTS? Has the recent generation of GP just become absolutely dumb af? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BornSimon

Anything that is successful or gets attention is bound to get people jealous and riled up. Especially people who get very little attention or feedback for their work which isn't original in the first place because literally everything has been done before (in most cases a million times before in fact).

darkchylde

don't give it two cents it don't deserve none. happens EVERY time someone needs clout, they'll ride whatever d1ck is currently the hardest

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, ModernXTC said:

Bv8.gif

How I was in real life to it all. I’m confused.

- just means we are winning

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Chromatica Island

They just want attention since Gaga is getting attention again and want to start drama like in 2009/2010

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Enigma

They may sound delusional but they don't deserve being harassed and getting death threats. This behaviour is absolutely disgusting. Imagine being that obsessed with Gaga that you THREATHEN THE LIFE of people who have something to say about her... :awkney:

sadboy

When they talk about plagiarism it's because sh!t's 2 good & people are jealous

so Idc:classy:

flyaway

If the song proves to be successful, there will be people trying to profit from that :billie:

Typical, like that Shallow lawsuit :coffee:

elijahfan
1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

Anything that is successful or gets attention is bound to get people jealous and riled up. Especially people who get very little attention or feedback for their work which isn't original in the first place because literally everything has been done before (in most cases a million times before in fact).

Right, nothing's created in a vacuum, we're all the sum of the different experiences and influences we've encountered in our life, and thinking anything can be entirely original is a deep misunderstanding of our humanity.

BonoMarryTheNight

The song and video served taht's why people are so pressed that they'd do anything to find loopholes but it only makes them delusional and stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72e8D1uShwM

ChromaticRaccoon
7 hours ago, Melisandre said:

The crystal tears has been a Gaga thing since the Simpsons episode

Tiny Diamonds* Hurts like hell...

Katsuki Bakugo
25 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Tiny Diamonds* Hurts like hell...

Same thing tbh

ChromaticRaccoon
1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

Same thing tbh

Oh no, I know. 

That's just the line they say in the episode...

"Are you crying glitter"?
"Tiny Diamonds... Hurts like hell". 

I'm choosing to see the plagiarism claims as a good thing. She's back on top and doing well so of course people are going to want to try and piggy back off that success by accusing her of copying them! 

Archived