Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

gagasicebath

I loved it so much. Wow, the visuals, the choreo, but mostly the symbolism that made me unexpectedly emotional! The daggers raining down on her, then her pulling her the dagger from her leg and launching into the choreo. Dancing through the pain for sure.

I’d sell a kidney for a Gagavision like we got with the Stupid Love video.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pray4FameGa
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Nothing she's released so far has been bad but it's just all a bit too generic for my liking.

While I agree with some of what you said, I wouldn't call one of the world's biggest pop stars releasing a 90s House concept album generic.

Rifek

This is the f***ing best video I saw in a while

the serve :nooo:

omg I’’ still not over what I watched

I Loved the song since first listen but with the music video, visuals and aesthetics I love it even more :giveup:

thank God they recorded it before the pandemic

it’s such a refreshing thing in these hard times 

hope the song smashes left and right cuz it truly deserves 

RAIN. ON. ME. 

:nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

lance13

I thought it was AMAZING!!! She NEVER disappoints me. The storm of knives!! YES!!! Yet she's going to get back up and keep going! I love reading these comments, but my GGD is SLOW! It barely downloads. Not sure what's going on.

Oriane

I like it. There are a few moments that are a bit too... Ariana, but the rest is nice. I love that shot of her behind the glass or whatever. And I like the rotating parts (I'm confused though, is there a signification to that and the fact that it transitions into them wearing different outfits ?).

Unlike many people, I usually love Richy's choreos, but I don't like these moves that seem to be Chromatica's signature moves, when they cringily raise their hands in the air and dance like 60 year-olds at family parties who think they're cool by dancing like that...

I would have liked to see some actual water on their faces and bodies during the dance scenes too, here it makes the thing a bit fake.

Also, not people saying this is the first good video since ARTPOP or even BTW :triggered:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Galactic Mess
4 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

I just can’t 

I’ve cried a few times cause, you know... It’s her!!! It’s Gaga the way she made me fall in love with her and her sound. 
This power that she has singing about her pain on a high level dance floor... I can’t believe we’re living this once again 

And 9 years later! Talk about longevity!

Rudz Xinc

The visual is off the chart, I've been watching it nonstop.

Look at those clowns

Delulu Rogers

Just imagine how this song being released during a normal time. The club would be playing this song and video non stop! A+ from gaga. One of her best videos 

RAMROD

I was at the premiere like most of us did. And I been replaying since :billie:

That is so good. I love it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gabe

Just watched this! AMAZING- by far her best video in a long timeeee

Epione

Her shoes are so ugly in the thumbnail scene. :messga: Everything else is a serve.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived