Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Chic
11 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

I AM FLOOREDT. I might spew.

Ari looks absolutely f***ing incredible. That dark, butterfly wing look. I’m going to throw myself out of the window because what’s the point anymore. Why does she just bring effortless snatched wig energy to anything she touches? What a human. What a being.

Maybe just because it’s new but legitimately might be my favourite Gaga video of her whole career to date. I replayed it 9 times before coming here to post this and I’m gonna go and watch again. Bye.

:icega:

I went to her concert last year and there's this elevator in the venue's lobby that can be seen from all around. Everyone started cheering and calling out to her when she was going up it, she had the most perfect blonde ponytail and I was shocked to be so close to a superstar. I'm not used to seeing someone look THAT pristine and perfect, it was magical

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I love it!!! The visuals, the choreo, the looks... everything!!

Honestly, SL was just the appetizer, this is the main course! 

Chromatica, here we come!

tenor.gif

Robert

Finally a great video again...I love it. This is a good music video, not Stupid Love!!!

elijahfan

Did y'all catch that Single Ladies move towards the end, or am I reaching?

SEXODUS

I can’t even begin to explain how good and satisfying it feels for me to finally get exactly what I wanted for the past few years from her, both musically and visually. I’m obsessed in a way I haven’t been since ARTPOP and this literally makes me happy. 

Loved it. Only part for me is still Richies choreo :/ I loved a lot of dance moments but it still feels so over- congested and flappy. And her hype-man crouch lol.

But the looks! The love and energy! Colour palette, production value. This song has people clamouring for the dance floor. Covid go awayyy

Gagaplayer315

THAT LITERALLY IS THE MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DECADE, CENTURY, MILLENIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE HAS TOPPED HERSELF WITH THIS :giveup::giveup::firega::firega:

IM LITERALLY SPEECHLESS WITH EVERY SINGLE THING SHE SERVED

A TRUE GODDESSS :firega:

Happy Oh My God GIF by Partizan

Daenerys

Where can I watch a UHD version of this video? It’s AMAZING

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Not The Real Gaga

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

OOOOOOOOMG

O

M

G

THAT'S SOOOOO GOOD

BORN THIS WAY QUALITY VIPES

:giveup:

😭😭😭😭😭

edengowon

finally a western video with the production quality of a kpop/jpop video! i've always said that western videos don't get the same budget but DAMN :firega:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived