news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

It’s 4:30am in Australia and I literally cannot sleep after watching that. This is what I’ve been wanting for a LONG time and Gaga came through! My gay heart is exploding right now, thank you Gaga and Ari. :applause: 

Steccazero
8 minutes ago, Mill said:

Sis storylines in videos don’t happen anymore thanks to streaming counting towards charts. Gaga wants success again :vegas:

1- Do not Sis me thanks baby
2- I don't care what it's "in" now and if Gaga wants success, this is my opinion, I stand by it and I'd love that :bye:

pls get into this ***uettery

Mythos

Whoever made this mv, should make all of her videos for this era! It's just f*cking amazing!

Alavaye
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I agree with this. It's not living up to expectations so far and seems a lot like she's pandering to the fans. It's far too safe in my opinion and I don't feel as connected to Gaga as I usually do. I was so hyped to start with but I'm left feeling very 'meh' for lack of a better word. 

I'm hoping and praying that there's something on the album that I will love. 

hm... sorry that you feel this way. For me personally it s everything I wanted and needed... it's just fantastic (and this is coming from someone who does not like generic at all, but SL and ROM just got to me fully and I cant stop dancing).

xoxo

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

This is truly her best video in a long time ... i ****ing looooooooove this omg 

Are you satisfied enough to change your username yet? :huntyga:

C1trus

This day is too much. I'm overwhelmed. :giveup:

Now I'm gonna dig some more from  Ariana discography :heart:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Magui

I have to say it... It was awesome, I was so pleasant surprised. I really, really, really loved it. 

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

hm... sorry that you feel this way. For me personally it s everything I wanted and needed... it's just fantastic (and this is coming from someone who does not like generic at all, but SL and ROM just got to me fully and I cant stop dancing).

I'm happy for everyone who loves it. Hopefully in time it will grow on me. I was so hyped to start with and always had faith that Gaga would come back with something big. Despite not loving ROM I'm happy for her that she's got another hit. :vegas:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived