💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ROM reworked

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

youandi

I feel like the only way this could work without ruining the magic of the final chorus/outro would be to extend the intro a little bit, either with the piano house chords or that slowed down muffled 'I hear the thunder' from that fan made teaser. And then if you really wanted to push it, potentially the second chorus could be done the same as the last with the more upbeat 'I'd rather be dry'. Just leave that amazing 'I hear the thunder coming down' till the end because its the catharsis the song needs I think 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
21 minutes ago, youandi said:

I feel like the only way this could work without ruining the magic of the final chorus/outro would be to extend the intro a little bit, either with the piano house chords or that slowed down muffled 'I hear the thunder' from that fan made teaser. And then if you really wanted to push it, potentially the second chorus could be done the same as the last with the more upbeat 'I'd rather be dry'. Just leave that amazing 'I hear the thunder coming down' till the end because its the catharsis the song needs I think 

Honestly even the whoo ooh oohs were a really nice touch that would've made the song more interesting imo.

MelbHawker

I like this version better because that final chorus is EVERYTHING & Id rather hear it 3 times than once. :billie:

WhiskeyLikeMisery

I don't really like this I think it's too repetitive now. I guess it would be better if we had the stems.

SHALLOW
26 minutes ago, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

I don't really like this I think it's too repetitive now. I guess it would be better if we had the stems.

I don't think this is perfect but it's still better for me. 

Archduchess

Send it to Haus of Gaga NOW

they can replace the song yet

GagaUnderYou

I wish Ariana's "I hear the thunder verse" was through out the entire song. 

Archived