illbekind

Featured Posts

Suigetsu

I was dissapointed with the song, but MV showed me the light :bradley:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I think I understand how you feel. The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way were huge moments to me and I remember being obsessed with pretty much every detail that was shown, every song released, performance, music video, listening to Born This Way album in full. I lived for that and I didn’t feel the same way about ARTPOP and Joanne even though I love them now but there was something off with the way I felt, maybe I got over pop music being so important to me. As for Chromatica, this is the first time since BTW that I have a good feeling about one of her albums and truly believe it’s going to be my second favorite. Stupid Love and Rain On Me are kinda short songs and are fun but I’m just so hyped to hear the rest of it. 

JRCF29

I am very excited, I like ROM much better than SL:huntyga: and I'm excited for this dance-pop/club-pop album!!! Take me to CHROMATICA HENNy

Don't Call Me Gaga

Cookie Tookie

Well, I am. I had very low expectations when we got Stupid Love. But I’ve realized you know what, we’re getting an album that isn’t going to be revolutionary, but it’s still going to retain Gaga’s artistry and song creating power. Everything we’ve received since yesterday has made me sooooo excited and happy. I’ve learned that I should never underestimate Gaga, but she’s absolutely going to give it to us.

ProfessionalClown

Well this is how different we all are. Same position as you (besides the live show thing) but so far this is tonna be my favorite era. Two of my favorite videos and 2 of my favorite singles. For me, this is gonna be my favorite album.

To you this could be the opposite, and thats okay.

But you didnt need to make a thread about it lmao 

Oriane

Ever since I heard Stupid Love, I knew I wouldn't like the direction of that album. It became more obvious with her interviews, revealing who the producers were, the tracklist and the features. It's fine, I'll wait for the next ones. I guess we're all going to have an album we don't like. I'll still listen to it but I'm not sure I will buy it, it will be a first. I like her explanation of the songs though, and I like some of the lyrics she revealed.

I prefer ROM over Stupid Love though, both are a skip to me but at least ROM has a catchy chorus.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TimisaMonster

Music is subjective....that doesn't make you a bad fan for not kissing her ass and agreeing with everything she says or like what music she puts out. 

I especially don't care AT ALL for the entire Joanne era but I had to suffer through it to finally get Chromatica. 

Plus you've only heard a few songs from a 14 track album...im sure you'll enjoy the others if SL and ROM aren't your taste. SL certainly was basic af to me 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

illbekind
10 hours ago, Epione said:

This could’ve been a reply in an official thread. Your opinion is cute but not thread worthy. Imagine hundreds of us making each a thread of how we like the song. Especially when it’s just comes down to taste.

That wasn’t the point of my thread. It was about being scared that I wasn’t going to like a Gaga album for the first time ever and asking if anyone was feeling the same. 

For all of you people saying this it’s so rude to shut someone down for having an opinion. There are literally 6+ threads praising Rain On Me in a different way and nobody is commenting in them saying they aren’t thread worthy. You’re just pressed because I posted a different opinion that might be perceived as negative. Which it isn’t - it’s just I don’t feel it.

Juanne

Honestly I feel the same way as OP, but stating your dislike in GGD is kinda frowned upon, so I didn't.

Stupid Love is definitely a grower, and so far ROM is a skip for me. FW "demo" leak isn't sounding too good too for my liking structure wise (build up but has empty chorus).

Out of all the leaked snippets, Babylon IS DEFINITELY the one that I'm most excited to listen to!! Ever since that Haus Lab ad, that piano anthem that Babylon has sent me :nooo:

CharlieQuinn

It's Lady Gaga we are talking about. She changes her aesthetic and sound throughout her albums. Most of her singles have always been "mainstream". Hopefully you'll like something else in the album.

I guess this song speaks on a different level  if you are going through some difficult times. 

itschino1

Loves, it's okay to not like it. It definitely okay. I didn't like ARTPOP as much, and I know a lot of people didn't love Cheek to Cheek and Joanne, which I LOVED (simply because it's the music I grew up listening to). It might also just be that we're all growing up, or we're in a different space in our lives. I do get the feeling not liking it, and once again, it's okay. 

I will say this, Rain on Me is a such a club song! it's meant to be heard with a crowed of people, so when this is all over, I can't wait to see you all at the Ball!!! 

Stay safe, everyone. 

2School4Cool

Hopefully it’ll grow on you! Sometimes the songs that start out as your least favorites can grow to become favorites. If not, hopefully you’ll still find some songs you love on the album!

See The Best In Everyone

pussycat

It is what it is babe. Plenty of other music. You can always stream Gaga's old music to support her that way.

Archived