💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie's Underrated Performance

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Kylie survived breast cancer, and came back with a revamped version of SHOWGIRL Tour. Particularly, Samsara ACT of Homecoming tour, performing Confide in Me, Too Far, Cowboy style and Fine Feelings - was one of the highlighting and artist monuments of her career. 

As a South Asian, it felt so authentic and nicely done! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Spock

Cowboy Style is so good here! I will forever fume she played it at the Golden promo shows but not the actual your :giveup:

tho White Diamond is my favorite from that tour 

who will love me when the night is over

shoful
12 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Can I get tagged from now on :huntyga:

This Confide in me song is AMAZING! Are there any of her other songs that sound like this. I was hoping the Kylie Minogue album would sound just like this but it doesnt ...

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

This Confide in me song is AMAZING! Are there any of her other songs that sound like this. I was hoping the Kylie Minogue album would sound just like this but it doesnt ...

Sure, you will get a tag!! 

I personally loved the Homegirl version of Confide in Me; it sounded so heavenly! 

Anveeroy
13 minutes ago, Spock said:

Cowboy Style is so good here! I will forever fume she played it at the Golden promo shows but not the actual your :giveup:

tho White Diamond is my favorite from that tour 

Too Far sounded great as well!

starwalker

This is hands down one of the highlights of Showgirl..

On a separate note I always love watching/listening to her performance of Dreams in Showgirl and Showgirl Homecoming one after another.

Both performances were so good in two different ways. She sounded so eager in the former and grateful in the latter.

🇭🇰/🇬🇧 • watch my blues turn gold

LoLaA

That last note in confide in me:giveup:

Kylie is an amazing artist and in my opinion underrated

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

shoful
28 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Sure, you will get a tag!! 

I personally loved the Homegirl version of Confide in Me; it sounded so heavenly! 

I will have to listen to it! Does she have any other songs that sound like Confide?

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, shoful said:

I will have to listen to it! Does she have any other songs that sound like Confide?

You can listen to her 'Impossible Princess' album; not actually sounds like Confide but you are going to adore!

shoful
22 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

You can listen to her 'Impossible Princess' album; not actually sounds like Confide but you are going to adore!

I've heard like all of her albums from Impossible Princess to current. Impossible Princess is AMAZING. Definitely my favorite of hers. I love experimental albums like that. I also LOVE Body Language

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Loving Days

Sexercize

Chocolate

Sensitized

But that exact sound I don't think so.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Anveeroy
6 hours ago, shoful said:

I've heard like all of her albums from Impossible Princess to current. Impossible Princess is AMAZING. Definitely my favorite of hers. I love experimental albums like that. I also LOVE Body Language

I LOVE IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS! 

Archived