Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - RAIN ON ME - Keep streaming/buying!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

So radio numbers have really been adjusted by BB. Probably because of audiences falling during lockdowns I'm assuming.

Great news for us. Savage loses 25 pts, while ROM loses about 6 pts for this week's predictions.

Do you think it's likely they would've also adjusted the methodology breakdown? I wonder how much is covid and how much might be a reaction to pdf leaking the numbers.

disco stick tester, inquire within

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

She technically was at 3 decades already if you include Destiny’s Child..

Lol doesn't matter.

Gaga can be the first artist debuting in 00s to hit #1 in 00s, 90s and 2020s without needing to hop on a remix :billie:

Andreu

With this change of formula i am confident we'll be #1 :legend:

the radio was were we lacked the most, and now it weights less.

Spotify: we're doing a lot better than Savage and the week will probably end with ROM having twice as much streams.

AM we're on par

YouTube: massive difference in our favour

Digital sales: massive difference in our favour too

bundles: I think we'll sell more since it's a new song and they are new

DutchHooker

Daily Dutch/NL/Holland Update: (05/25)

On-demand: (yesterday)
Itunes: #1 (=) 
Apple Music: #1 (=) 
Spotify: #10 (=)  ~129k streams (~ +16k)
Youtube: #1 (=)  278,852 streams (-50,217)

Shazam: #98 (=)

Radio: (yesterday)
QMusic: 6 spins (-2) ("Alarmschijf")
Radio 538: 1 spin (=)
Slam: 1 spin (+1)
Other big stations: 0 spins. (=)

Total spins: 8 (-1)

https://www.538.nl/maak-t-of-kraak-t/stem-lady-gaga-en-ariana-grande-rain-on-me
"Gemaakt" - Voted upwards with 58% (not a lot)

https://www.slam.nl/stembus
Voted upwards with 57% (not a lot)

Really stable and aiming for a high debut, however, radio is still quite unsupportive (except the "alarmschijf"), but I wonder whether QMusic will keep playing it next week. Other radio's aren't on board yet. On Demand is doing amazing (Itunes, AM and YT all #1), if Top Hits NL would be higher, it could've been top 5 on spotify too. It's doing really good, but we need radio for longetivity.

Taglist:

@Dutch @Dadru @Jonathanholland @Bottleblonde @Davian @darkgaga @mister max @Chromaticlaps @PIMSKI @Genuine Guy 09 @melon @ThisBitch @Lionel Ronaldo @Blown Away @calmar @HausofMaud @Tomster4Life @dutchyguy @HIMe @Alice 911 @NewUsername @Marjol @Galvon @Draven @Why am I on GGD @goods

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

TWICE on hatius

Buy 1, Buy 10, Buy 20 US monsters

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Fame Romance
1 minute ago, chromatigaga said:

"Billboard has appeared to re-calibrate its radio audience impressions this week, with songs being listed as having ~20% less radio than expected throughout this week. This makes a huge difference on where songs place on the Hot 100 this week."

So that’d explain for example why songs like Life is Good that are mainly driven by streaming rose so much (it rose 7 positions to #6), since radio hits are less likely to clog up the chart.

JR Gg

iTunes US Light Green Update 

Lead increased by 1% to BL

Boyz II Men rising, not fast enough to hit #1 :billie:

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

With this change of formula i am confident we'll be #1 :legend:

the radio was were we lacked the most, and now it weights less.

Spotify: we're doing a lot better than Savage and the week will probably end with ROM having twice as much streams.

AM we're on par

YouTube: massive difference in our favour

Digital sales: massive difference in our favour too

bundles: I think we'll sell more since it's a new song and they are new

TIDAL is gonna make the difference with fraud streams and sales for Bey:giveup:

Spoiler

:ally:

Leoj305
Just now, Fame Romance said:

So that’d explain for example why songs like Life is Good that are mainly driven by streaming rose so much (it rose 7 positions to #6), since radio hits are less likely to clog up the chart.

Radio needed to decline imo, most of the stuff there is payola’d into the playlists.

ArtGagaPop

The fact that Gaga and Ariana has the song and video of the year together and are likely to debut #1 in all the biggest markets. :enigma:

This all sounds like a delusional dream we chartsters would come up with a few years ago :nooo:

Thats stupid Luv

Am I understanding correctly that radio now impacts for less points in the chart going forward ? Or was this for a specific reason radio had such a decrease this previous week?

if it has changed going forward was this possibly something scooter/bobby would have known was going to happen / why they didn’t waste money on a radio deal 👀?

• Shadow unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Shadow locked and unpinned this topic

Archived