Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Joanne' drove Gaga into a deep depression

COOOK

Featured Posts

Noir

I feel so bad for Gaga, this album gave me so much happiness and helped my depression so much so it breaks my heart a little to know it made her feel bad again. It's such a healing album for me and I'm so grateful it's in my life.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
3 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Why it seems like she always depressed by the album before?

With C2C she talk about being saved by Tony. Now this.

I think this was especially hard for her though. Joanne was her stripping herself down and being a bit more “human” for people. It was also a way for her to try and heal some of the family problems she has. For it not to work out is must be extremely disappointing for her.

🃏🖤👹

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Watch her say Chromatica makes her depressed on the next era. :trollga:

"I said 'rain on me' but I wasn't ready for the downpour."

MaryJaneHolland

I feel sad that she felt that way, but damn... she keeps switching on her past and contradicting herself, it's... :bradley: 

Reality
2 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

I feel sad that she felt that way, but damn... she keeps switching on her past and contradicting herself, it's... :bradley: 

How is she contradicting herself though? She made the album in hopes of trying to fix her father and the problems she has in her family. It didn’t end up working out the way she thought it would.

This is her reflecting on the impact Joanne had, she’s not retroactively changing things. 

🃏🖤👹

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

How is she contradicting herself though? She made the album in hopes of trying to fix her father and the problems she has in her family. It didn’t end up working out the way she thought it would.

This is her reflecting on the impact Joanne had, she’s not retroactively changing things. 

She isn't contradicting per se, I worded it badly. 

But, maybe she holds some grudges against it now.

Reality
3 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

She isn't contradicting per se, I worded it badly. 

But, maybe she holds some grudges against it now.

I don’t think she holds grudges against Joanne. I think she’s more disappointed than anything. I haven’t watched the interview myself yet, so I don’t know the full context of what she’s saying, but I think she’s just extremely disappointed by how she wasn’t able to fix anything.

I hope that her and her father can one day have a better relationship. I mean, that whole thing about him donating to Trump and then asking people for money to pay his employees....people here started speculating that maybe his and Gaga’s relationship wasn’t the best. I didn’t think it was true at the time because I had thought they were better after Joanne, but I guess not... 

🃏🖤👹

LGMonster95

The album was also mostly about Gaga aswell not only her aunt (don't forget her name is also Joanne). Yes she dedicated the album to her lost aunt in hope to heal her dad, it didn't worked out but she's no where feeling sad for the album on itself and its not only her album but herself as big as she became, she just can't heal her dad from what he went through. This fanbase always likes to twist her words and make it as a whole for whatever reason.

PunkTheFunk

Not to sound insensitive but is it just me, or does this happen with every album? She says right before the era that the album helped her heal, and then we found out a year after the era ends that it actually made her depressed.

jorja

Now that we know all that she got through after Joanne and during the making of Chromatica, i don't know if i'll be able to react to the new album the same way. :bradley: I'm so sorry for Gaga though, only wish her the best, she deserves to be happy :bradley:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

That is why you dont have to do therapy by yourself

Agunimon

It’s pretty weird how her music seems to be fixed on her dad to me. This is something she’s consistently mentioned for years, even before Joanne.

By that I mean she never mentions her mom when it comes to her music. Except for very rare songs. 

Magui
25 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Not to sound insensitive but is it just me, or does this happen with every album? She says right before the era that the album helped her heal, and then we found out a year after the era ends that it actually made her depressed.

Gaga has clinical depression, I don't know how that affects her, fortunately is not something I experience or deal with it. She says that she has to work on herself constantly. Maybe it's a cycle for her... And in my opinion that wasn't exactly what happened with every single album. 

Maybe someone that deals with clinical depression can give more insight about it. 

Archived