đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Joanne' drove Gaga into a deep depression

COOOK

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Why it seems like she always depressed by the album before?

With C2C she talk about being saved by Tony. Now this.

Because each album is personal. That's why we stan ha :gayhat: she lives her work and it hurts :gayhat:

TFM was her pain adjusting to fame and fears that she'd come to have.

BTW was her fans' pain living in a society that mistreats them as they try to find their place in the world.

ARTPOP was her pain. Physical pain and mental from the BTWB being cancelled, addiction, depression, and trauma.

Joanne was her dad's pain and how she felt it in a way and could sympathize.

Chromatica will be the first album that's actually about healing from pain rather than exploring it.

At least, this is how I see it :gayhat:

đź–¤

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Why it seems like she always depressed by the album before?

With C2C she talk about being saved by Tony. Now this.

Honestly, lots of sads incoming but because shes miserable since probably she started having success. And def since right after releasing born this way.  With ups and downs, but it's the vibe she gives. 

Rudz Xinc
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Because each album is personal. That's why we stan ha :gayhat: she lives her work and it hurts :gayhat:

TFM was her pain adjusting to fame and fears that she'd come to have.

BTW was her fans' pain living in a society that mistreats them as they try to find their place in the world.

ARTPOP was her pain. Physical pain and mental from the BTWB being cancelled, addiction, depression, and trauma.

Joanne was her dad's pain and how she felt it in a way and could sympathize.

Chromatica will be the first album that's actually about healing from pain rather than exploring it.

At least, this is how I see it :gayhat:

Watch her say Chromatica makes her depressed on the next era. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

SharGaga

Queen of depression. I can relate even though I'm so numb these days I don't even feel anything sigh

boyerased

Honestly I get it. Depression is cyclical sometimes. I suffer from one. I know people have different experiences but I relate to how she thought she was fixing things but then she ends up in a worse position.

This is coming from someone who usually don’t buy her pronouncements.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, DeIusional said:

“Lord bow down to pray - I try to make the world feel better

lord show me the pain - I cut through all this worn out leather”

sounds more like healing tbh?

lmao girl do you not know the lyrics? it's:

"when i bow down to pray, i try to make the worst seem better

lord show me the way to cut through all this worn-out leather"

Glamourpuss

I'm thinking of when her grandma said "don't get too maudlin" (can't remember exact quote). 

She was right. She knew the effect it was going to have on her grand daughter, that's why she kept Joanne in the past and had moved on when we saw her in 5ft 2. 

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm thinking of when her grandma said "don't get too maudlin" (can't remember exact quote). 

She was right. She knew the effect it was going to have on her grand daughter, that's why she kept Joanne in the past and had moved on when we saw her in 5ft 2. 

i honestly hated when Lady played that song for gramma Germ, omg to put her grandmother through that seemed honestly rude

Mr S
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

It drove me into a depression too, relatable Kween :diane:

/Endthread

derpmonster
56 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

lord show me the way to cut through all this worn-out leather"

Minor correction. It's "his worn out leather" - I was shocked when I found out too. :selena: Album version sounds like "this" but lyrics say "his" and it's clearer in live performances.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

It drove me into a depression too, relatable Kween :diane:

:bradley:

Divine

I don't know what's with the replies that it's repetitive or turning everything into humor, but I feel for gaga and it's hard to suffer on any mental health issues. (she experience things in life that can make her relapse, she's human) Remember that she took medications for it. I just hope she's stable now :kara:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

lavenderblondee

I agree with the people saying they sometimes get confused when Gaga is healed yet struggles with albums. It's frustrating to hear at times, but it makes sense. 

She's always reopening wounds when she makes music. They may heal her, but they can also cause damage too. Joanne is such a beautiful album, and I'm sure Joe/her Grandmother is very proud of her, but that was hard stuff and Gaga reopened a big wound on his end that she says has been in their family their entire lives. That's tricky. She may not have gotten from the album what she expected - her dad being healed. They seem to have a very interesting relationship and at the end of the day, we won't really know what went on BTS.  Regardless, there is a big difference in 'regretting' an album vs 'dealing with depression' from an album and it doesn't mean Gaga doesn't love the album, but it may of opened up even more wounds than she expected. 

MonsterMom
2 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

How many albums is she going to do to fix the last 1s depression :deadbanana:

'Lg7 is about my pain.. Coming to terms with how my plans weren't executed during 2020' 

:fthis:...go read about depression before you come here and say sh*t like this :neyde:

serenity

I think people need to try and put themselves in Gaga’s shoes. Every single move she makes is constantly under a microscope and picked apart with comments of how she “could have done this better” or “she should have done it like this instead”. Imagine having the weight of the world on your shoulders and having your own fans saying some of the meanest things about you 80% off the time. No wonder she’s depressed. Traumatic things have happened to her and now some of you are stating you are tired of having her playing the depression card. It’s actually disgusting that you can disregard her mental health just because you are sick of hearing about it. Stop being selfish and give her a break. 

Archived