Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Drags Music Culture And Also Announces New Album Date

Perfume

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

It popped up on my insta feed and I immediately said "Please don't mention Gaga" :ladyhaha:

She's had IT and I mostly agree with the points she made.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jprince99x
1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

It popped up on my insta feed and I immediately said "Please don't mention Gaga" :ladyhaha:

She's had IT and I mostly agree with the points she made.

“If she can sing about riding disco sticks, why can’t I sing about being beat with one?”

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Kapi09

Bishhh, I kinda agree with you that too many songs are about sexxx etc. But you are not saint :poot:
flavor of love wtf GIF

Miley Cyrus Dont Call Me Angel GIF by Ariana Grande

My name isn't Alice

audrey horne
45 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

America isn’t racist, people are racist. The black people in America represent our country just as much as the racist people do. If Lana wants to sing about something that is her decision to make and you have no right to degrade her because of it. People defend strippers here every day but can’t stand behind someone playing a submissive roll in a relationship and singing about it. In reality you are the one being anti-female empowerment by posting this. This is extremely empowering for Lana to post.

Bashing sex-work to defend toxic relationships, please. 

I’m glad for her to have share her history of relationships in such a beautiful way with her music, but she is condoning male abuse here without questioning misogyny at all. The « saying no, meaning yes » thing shouldn’t be promoted on her insta page for exemple. 

As an unstable emo f@g, I am too being thrilled to the idea of men wanting to degrade me, but I also know that it is self-destructive behaviour and a personal issue that I work on.

Honestly with such a statement and being a long time stan, I kinda worry about her more now. 

Morphine Prince

Omg I can’t wait for a new Lana album! NFR! was a masterpiece! 

RahrahWitch

I never understood how people could say she glamorized abuse.

Ultraviolence is always brought up but when you stop and actually think about it, It portrays a woman stuck in an abusive relationship who loves her partner so much she's blind to it. The world isn't black and white, It's a messed up place and there's so many woman in the exact same situation around the world.

I think songs like Lana's are very important, They may not be relatable to everyone but maybe they reach someone in the same situation and give them a new perspective.

Bobbylon
2 hours ago, AriolaGagz said:

Considering one of her lyrics are her hit me and it felt like a kiss’ she can go choke. No one she named has ever said a negative thing about her. She’s just mad because she can’t get a number by releasing the same song over and over. We get it, Lana, you’re edgy and you whisper sing and use the same instrumental every time. Take notes from those women and get different themes other than abuse. Sorry but not a stan and never will be. 

First of all that line is from an old song and it’s about alcohol and not a man. Secondly, If the songs sound the same to you it doesn’t mean that they’re the same. Just because you like some generic **** and fast tempo it’s not like you should be proud of your taste honey. You look as basic and edgy as you think lana looks, when u try to hate somebody just because your generic taste can’t handle music that gets one of the biggest score on a pop album rankings in a whole decade. People like you are really the worst thing on earth and I don’t care if I get a WP for that but you’re dumb and blind af. Fu*k u

FrozenKookie

I have been using this forum since 2010. But is2g, this is one of the messiest threads I've seen here :saladga: you guys always love playing the race card and easy to invalidate her real point by just tagging her as a white privileged woman as if she didn't had a seriously rough start on her career (which is the one she's addressing). This is why racism exists.

BloodyM

I feel like this post is just her saying that she will not compromise anyone. After UV & HM her label made her music more gp friendly. I mean have you all heard the demos for LFL? The change is style was obviously enforced by her record label and clearly she's done with that. If women can sing how they beat a **** up and how their ass is shaking, she has the right to sing about anything that she wants. She touched abuse in her music both physical + drug relating and glamourised it in a way that one does when they are caught in an abusive relationship. We need to keep in mind that not everyone has the strength to walk out of a relationship, especially in an abusive one. And that's how it is in most cases, toxicity and narcissism take over and it becomes your norm. People just don't like when these so called 'sensitive' subjects are brought up and it's time to wake the **** up. I also read a warning in this post. She is going back in the dark and deep again and we are getting Ultraviolence part 2 gurls! Bookmark this. 

BUtterfield 8

Why did she have to name names I wouldn’t care but she named names ugh

BUtterfield 8
Just now, MarinaDelMar said:

Oh no that was so all over the place my reaction was :bradley::bradley::bradley: the entire time :toofunny:

Girl Lana is literally the #1 trend ww on twitter 

RAMROD

Oh, I see. She decides to burn bridges with a lot of people for whatever reasons by writing this..., career eulogy? :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived