Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I ****ed up my apple music trial, any ideas?

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

so, i made an apple music trial account even though i have spotify just to watch zane lowe's chromatica interview, everything went ok and i had my three months until august 20th but then i canceled so i wouldn't get charged in case i forgot to do so in august and the whole sub went down and wont let me watch the interview anymore? it doesn't list my three free months either anymore

Royksopp

That's how apple works sadly. It says if you cancel your trial prematurely it'll be cancelled that same moment. 

darkchylde
Just now, Royksopp said:

That's how apple works sadly. It says if you cancel your trial prematurely it'll be cancelled that same moment. 

... damn

well f them, ill make another account and call it dibs

weed

I think Apple gets rid of the free trial immediately if you cancel :air:

at least apple's website says this (see third point):

EYf5Ib8WkAIKUir?format=png&name=large

culturalbaptism
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I think Apple gets rid of the free trial immediately if you cancel :air:

at least apple's website says this (see third point):

EYf5Ib8WkAIKUir?format=png&name=large

I did't like the trial anyway. Way too many bugs. On iTunes and on the iPhone. And that was last year, not in 2015. :enigma:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Just subscribe for a month and immediately unsubscribe it’s only 9.99 :spin:

ToxicHot

Do you need a credit card to access the 3 month trial? It’s basically collateral right?? :messga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Lady Ganja

Theres nothing good on apple music tho. It messes up the whole library. And if you decide to cancel membership BOOM your whole library is gone (even songs that arent from apple music). 

Lady Ganja

BUtterfield 8

The only reason I do Apple Music is Kpop releases come out faster than in Spotify 

ToxicHot
8 minutes ago, chromadicka said:

Theres nothing good on apple music tho. It messes up the whole library. And if you decide to cancel membership BOOM your whole library is gone (even songs that arent from apple music). 

Wait even songs you BOUGHT on iTunes?!?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ADVENTURE
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Wait even songs you BOUGHT on iTunes?!?

I think it depends on how you downloaded it. Like if you downloaded the album while using your subscription but you previously bought it. It will delete the album from your library when you cancel. But you’d still be able to redownload it like normal. If that makes sense. 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, chromadicka said:

uh apple music is basically identical to spotify and it does not delete songs that aren’t from apple music, don’t be ridiculous 

Archived