đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney can sing, and she wrote more than 40 song

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

Economy
Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

I never said that X is not a good vocalist, I can never said that. I said that I'm all in about warm and soft vocals. She's not just my cup of tea. That's it

I didn't say u did tho. I literally only said "not liking Christina's vocals much"

I don't remember accusing u of saying she was a bad singer :enigma:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Because you were there in the studio and you've seen her adding commas to songs. as abouting adding someone else's vocal to her own song that wasn't her fault that was William. and I don't think she sounds terribly live. Maybe that was your taste

That is not William's fault, it's her album and if she wants to sing in it she'll sing in it. She's also been doing that way before Britney Jean, if you listen to Toxic's demo you'll recognize a lot of Cathy Dennis vocals that were dragged to the final version as if they were Britney's. Same thing with Radar. 

And when it comes to the singing, it's actually facts based on real technics not personal taste.

Britney Jean1
Just now, Brecht said:

That is not William's fault, it's her album and if she wants to sing in it she'll sing in it. She's also been doing that way before Britney Jean, if you listen to Toxic's demo you'll recognize a lot of Cathy Dennis vocals that were dragged to the final version as if they were Britney's. Same thing with Radar. 

And when it comes to the singing, it's actually facts based on real technics not personal taste.

I didn't pay attention to Toxic demo or Radar but you it seems like you weirdly did. and I meant by personal taste that for ex: I like Britney vocals more than Adele. :) That's a personal taste :D 

Slim

ImpossiblePrincess

truth

Not comparing Britney to Gaga though because imo Gaga is better however Britney doesn’t get respect for what she does do, people just view her as lip syncing and 2007.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Butters Stotch

This site suddenly became BritneyDaily.com and is boring me to death. I get you love Britney and I recognize the huge impact she had on pop culture, even on artists like Gaga, but c'mon... BRITNEY IS A PRODUCT, not an artist, she does what she is told to do, she sings what she is told to sing, etc... I don't mean to be cruel, just honest. Britney's impact comes from following the guidelines she was told to, they built an image for her and she fitted on it. That's it. And you guys have to stop comparing Gaga to her because you are making yourselves look like clowns :billie:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

3 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

and I don't think she sounds terribly live. Maybe that was your taste

Dude, noone here is trying to take away her achievements, but when you compare her to Gaga (the thread that made you make this thread), you open a can of worms that you cannot handle. Britney has done great things and has been succesful in many areas, but dont pretend she is something shes not. Having some writing credits and 1 song on her own doesnt make her a writer, just like singing live for like 30 seconds in 1 out of like 10000 lipsynced performances doesnt make her a singer. Its like calling Gaga a chef just because she did the Cooking with Gaga skit on a show.

Britney is a great dancer and performer who did many great things in her prime. Thats all.

Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

I didn't pay attention to Toxic demo or Radar but you it seems like you weirdly did. and I meant by personal taste that for ex: I like Britney vocals more than Adele. :) That's a personal taste :D 

I was a really big fan of Britney when I was a kid/teenager. Stopped caring around Femme Fatale when I grew up into adulthood. I had all of her albums, DVDs, merch, etc, so I know her career really well. I'm not a Britney hater at all, she's a sweet girl and deserves nothing bad in her life. I just can't get behind the argument that the girl is this huge artist in disguise. She's not in my opinion.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, GGVS said:

This site suddenly became BritneyDaily.com and is boring me to death. I get you love Britney and I recognize the huge impact she had on pop culture, even on artists like Gaga, but c'mon... BRITNEY IS A PRODUCT, not an artist, she does what she is told to do, she sings what she is told to sing, etc... I don't mean to be cruel, just honest. Britney's impact comes from following the guidelines she was told to, they built an image for her and she fitted on it. That's it. And you guys have to stop comparing Gaga to her because you are making yourselves look like clowns :billie:

There’s always an option to not click the threads and log off :lolly:

Butters Stotch
10 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@xoxo Craig @magnolia @Cervaantes

While you waste time criticizing Britney, she remains unbothered :queenga:

Unbothered and untalented :billie:

Britney Jean1
Just now, Adakam said:

Dude, noone here is trying to take away her achievements, but when you compare her to Gaga mer who did many great things in her prime. Thats all.

I never compared Britney to Gaga or anyone actually in this thread!!!! However, it seems that you are the one who is doing that. and that video you are showing is her mic feed! while she was dancing I could upload for you the mic feed for other singer while they were dancing and singing on the same time including Gaga and we'll have the same results despite the fact that they were dancing lesser than her. and yes Britney did have iconic achievement not only in her prime but in her recent year as well I remember her wining the millennium award in 2016( the third female artist to win it) the icon award 2017 ( the first female artist to win it).

Slim

Butters Stotch
5 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

There’s always an option to not click the threads and log off :lolly:

Just came to state some facts! 

Venus Rose
Just now, GGVS said:

Unbothered and untalented :billie:

She's one of the greatest performers of the 2000's decade. We all know that she can't sing well, but you sound extremely uneducated as if singing is the only dimension to an artist. :rip:

vixdean
12 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Britney is as much a product as Gaga is. And more than that, Gaga is a product of all those artists that came before her, and clearly inspired her, the same way Britney is. 

Let people enjoy the artists they enjoy without policing their tastes. :kiss:

ImpossiblePrincess
4 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Just came to state some facts! 

But if you’re so annoyed by Britney threads then why are you going out of your way to comment on them :awkney:

Archived