💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney can sing, and she wrote more than 40 song

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

Britney Jean1

I noticed that many people does not appreciate Britney as a talented artist, and showcase her as just "another cute girl with some good songs" which actually isn't true. In fact, Britney did wrote more than 40 songs on her catalogue one of them is written and produced all by her self " Everytime" and another she wrote it for Selena Gomez " Wiplash", other song is just totally in French " Coupure Electrique". Justin Tranter, who is the Glory producer praised her songwriting ability and said "You know, the world has painted her as just like you know the Princess of Pop and everything's perfect and blah blah blah...so you're just not expecting that she's going to write her ass off," he said. "Then all of a sudden she suggests this concept we have a song called 'Just Like Me' on Glory, which is about her walking in on someone cheating on her with someone who looks just like her. I'm like, 'That's what you want to write today?' And she didn't go into whether it was a true story or not, but that was just the idea that she brought to us. Wow. And we were like, 'Oh my god, Britney Spears is coming in here swinging. For the rafters.' You know, we would have never suggested something that dark, because the world has told us who Britney is, which is not true. Britney is a three dimensional amazing complex woman. And so then as a writer she blew our minds."

Here is a list of the songs she wrote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Britney_Spears

And yes Britney can sing, she has such a unique and remarkable voice in the music industry, Justin Tranter said as well " "It’s so ... that magical sound just comes out of her face ... And then she giggles and tells a joke on the mic, and then your whole body gets chills and I literally fell to the ground ... there's something about her that's not of this world." 

Slim

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

yeah she's such a great writer, she had Gaga and Katy Perry write songs for her. she's such a vocalist and thats why she always lipsyncs. :billie: 

End Racism Now

HoneyB

Oh thank god I thought this was another thread by that one user who spams that video of her playing the piano

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

rumours
3 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

Not sure why this is being used as evidence to backup your point. Britney butchered a perfectly lovely Bonnie Raitt track. 

Britney Jean1
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

yeah she's such a great writer, she had Gaga and Katy Perry write songs for her. she's such a vocalist and thats why she always lipsyncs. :billie: 

I love Quicksand so much! I hope that Britney did actually take PAPARAZZI, it would fit her voice and style so well. Don't hate I love Gaga's version, but I would pay any price for Britney to sing that song. Sadly she refused it because it was so personal for her to sing.

Slim

Harry Kat

Yes she is an Icon..she has nothing to prove.. but she won't be remembered for her vocal abilities :lolly:

KatieJudasGaga4

Britney can sing, but her label forced her to sing in a way that was more commercial and popish. She never got to show her true voice and her voice suffered from it. It's sad really. She always said Whitney and Mariah inspired her from the very beginning and it shows in this performance

CautiousLurker

I guess that's a decent argument if your baseline is average mainstream pop standard, but if you're comparing her to musicians who excel in their field, her catalog is still largely underwhelming - idk why people have such a strong urge to argue that it's not, and that applies to a lot of people who insist on 'defending' their faves as if that will impact the enjoyment they receive... What your argument amounts to is basically 'she's not completely inept at her job' - good for her I guess :vegas:

Economy
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Britney has traditionally danced heavily tho and put on an energetic performance

I cannot fault artists who choose to go that route

Animal Claws
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Someone here is pressed :billie:

Genuine Guy 09

We all knew this it didn't need to be threaded 

Chromatica wishes it had a song written as good as 'Everytime'.

So far, I haven't seen it! 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Economy
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

I guess that's a decent argument if your baseline is average mainstream pop standard, but if you're comparing her to musicians who excel in their field, her catalog is still largely underwhelming - idk why people have such a strong urge to argue that it's not, and that applies to a lot of people who insist on 'defending' their faves as if that will impact the enjoyment they receive... What your argument amounts to is basically 'she's not completely inept at her job' - good for her I guess :vegas:

That's literally what ppl constantly imply about her tho

I don't think she's a Mozart but the OP has a point that people unfairly make her sound like a useless lost puppy that has to have everything done for her

She does have some musical talent even if she's largely manufactured

Teletubby

She lipsyncs from the beginning of her career. And you see her once or two times singing live and praise her like it was something special.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived