💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica era is Gaga’s best aesthetic for an album (so far)

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Everything about the Chromatica era to the colors, outfits, fonts, and aesthetic is so visually appealing to me and honestly her best work (as of now) (Imo of course)

I mean-

stupid-love.jpeg?fit=1093,500&ssl=1&resi
EXhrW9rUMAEgyZ5?format=jpg&name=large

94352260_2595933350677365_28062318077235

I loooovvvveee the pink and green, and the background almost looks like crushed velvet? Which I love as well:giveup: and the font- mmm the flavor

lady-gaga-coronavirus.jpg

Lady-Gaga.jpg
Rain-On-Me.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLQ-KnXJx798xHuNi9geC
img.jpg?width=980
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj_zI3a7IPb0Aqxt3gxxL

It’s kinda like Cyberpunkish, with a pinch of grunge, but make it PINK:giveup: it sucks that the era was put to a halt due to the virus, but what we have gotten so far has been a SERVE. I like Chromatica’s aesthetic and to me it feels like Born This Way and ARTPOP’s love child. I think it takes the cake for me as my favorite Gaga era/album visually (minus Stupid Love music video:billie:

I can’t wait to watch the ROM music video so we get another peak into the world of Chromatica:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xardas

Not for me. I don't like pink and messy, chaotic aesthetics. I hope for more colors soon. I still think that first ARTPOP photoshoots were the best

IG: @bartoszprazuch

ShayCristoforo

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

FACTS :pawsup:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

Not for me. I don't like pink and messy, chaotic aesthetics. I hope for more colors soon. I still think that first ARTPOP photoshoots were the best

it's definitely maximalist, but i admire what she was going for. 

i do agree, the sleek minimalistic aesthetic of the I&V photoshoot in mid 2013 is much more my personal taste 

gaga-artpop-noviembre.jpg

Nylon Smile

I'd say it is her worst era. Everything I've seen so far is repugnant; from Party City wings to Hot Topic'd/dressed as 2008 Gaga for Halloween outfits. I'm not even going to mention the subpar music.

LaMaisonGaga

I agree! Aesthetically-wise, it's the best era so far. Everything is so monochromatic!

lamaisongaga.com

Jose P
5 minutes ago, Nylon Smile said:

I'd say it is her worst era. Everything I've seen so far is repugnant; from Party City wings to Hot Topic'd/dressed as 2008 Gaga for Halloween outfits. I'm not even going to mention the subpar music.

Damn I wanna know which Party City she’s getting her wigs from then cause they look good

27 minutes ago, Talenti said:

the colors

You're a fan of the green and salmon palette? :awkney:

HoneyB
Just now, Doot said:

You're a fan of the green and salmon palette? :awkney:

It reminds me of watermelons:giveup: the green and salmon is a guilty pleasure:giveup:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Leoj305

Not yet. Although the Japanese inspired looks are nice. I need to see more. The Fame, Born This WY, and pre ARTPOP era asthetics were fantastic. 

I enjoy what we have received so far, but for me personally, I wouldn't say it's her best. 

I'd say TFM and BTW were the most consistent and polished. Literally everything tied together and flowed seamlessly (although it low-key started to get a tad messy towards the end of the BTW era). 

ARTPOP was fine but not cohesive, everything was all over the place (and trying to use the vague album explanation as the logic behind it is not an excuse lol). 

Joanne was actually fine and pretty cohesive. I can't say for me that it was super engaging, but the visuals and such were cohesive. The tour wasn't cohesive at all though. 

Chromatica is doing pretty good so far but it's hard to make a solid opinion because of everything that's screwed it up thus far with Corona. My only critiques for the visuals this era are the hideous salmon/green color pallette of the website, that in addition to the merch (I'm sorry but I personally don't find any of the merch appealing) and lastly the fonts. The Chromatica font looks nice when it's blown up insanely large in front of you, but you can't read it at all in the SL video and that font being used for the TRACKLIST and being plastered all over the merch in tiny font sizes....you can't fcking read it. 

Aside from that, Chromatica visuals thus far are a B for me. 

Reality

I 100% agree! 

I love the sci-fi, cyberpunk, 80s/90s retro, intergalactic thing they've got going!

It's literally everything I've wanted from a Gaga era!

🃏🖤👹

SHALLOW

I love the photoshoots tho i really need to see more fashion. For now ARTPOP's style and fashion are still up there for me :vegas:

Cookie Tookie

Nothing beats the consistency of the visuals during Born This Way

PlasticTwink
13 minutes ago, Nylon Smile said:

'The subpar music' We literally have one song, damn. At least wait until the album comes out.

OT: I absolutely agree with the fact that it feels like a blend of BTW's and ARTPOP's most colorful moments. It's a little intense and not for everybody which I totally get, but I personally really enjoy it. I wish we could've seen the performances she had planned to develop the aesthetic further.

Archived