news

Chromatica is no longer available in Itunes

sleepyhead

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtpopAct2

Maybe we can’t see it yet, but the data is there now and can be activated more easily or something 

idk I’m not a computer whiz :vegas:

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Wait, Million Reasons is in the top songs? :ladyhaha:

Well, Apple better hurries with their update, I want track lenghts!

Million Reasons is in the top songs on Spotify too. 

All I ever wanted was love...

tylertremallose
47 minutes ago, iamnirstern said:

well, it's out again... still no tracklist though... 

It’s been showing available all day for me so I’m confused how people didn’t see it 

LittleMonsterNIr
1 minute ago, tylertremallose said:

It’s been showing available all day for me so I’m confused how people didn’t see it 

they took it down for an hour.people said that they're updating it... but as you can see nothing has changed. it's too bad that they don't show the tracklist yet :( 

MiQuenDroid
40 minutes ago, iamnirstern said:

they took it down for an hour.people said that they're updating it... but as you can see nothing has changed. it's too bad that they don't show the tracklist yet :( 

Maybe we can't see the changes and it's ready to be pushed in public?

All I ever wanted was love...

LittleMonsterNIr
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Maybe we can't see the changes and it's ready to be pushed in public?

I don't know.. but I really hope so... tired of seeing the empty tracks everytime I check if they updated it already. 

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, LittleMonsterNIr said:

i guess it was working for some and not for others, cuz def was showing for me when everyone was posting it wasnt :oops:

Bella Goth

if u noticed, stupid love on digital album and youtube lipsync is different. like in youtube lipsync the audio more mastered, i can hear the instrument more clearly, i dont know is it just me or do you guys notice? im an audiophile so i know there's something

27monster27
3 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

if u noticed, stupid love on digital album and youtube lipsync is different. like in youtube lipsync the audio more mastered, i can hear the instrument more clearly, i dont know is it just me or do you guys notice? im an audiophile so i know there's something

I heard that it was the demo playing, but I have never listened to the leaked demo personally, so I am not sure myself.

he/him/his

Archived