💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'911' in Haus Labs Com?

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

The siren, the 90s house beat, the fact that Paper Mag confirmed the overarching genre is geared towards house...

Possible?

Helxig

I'm scared for Chromatica because I think I'm learning that I don't enjoy house music that much :messga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Daylight Jokers

I'm loving the addition of these vocal chops so far. They're pretty new to me. I doubt this one's 911 tho.

18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm scared for Chromatica because I think I'm learning that I don't enjoy house music that much :messga:

you're gonna hate free woman :messga: 

Helxig
Just now, mxnster said:

you're gonna hate free woman :messga: 

I've listened to it about 5 times :ohno:  And I said this the other day on here... but it feels like the first song Gaga has ever put out that I didn't like. It doesn't seem to have a single hook for me to grasp on to and sing along with, and as soon as it's over I can't remember anything about it. In one ear and out the other. I'm so scared that this will be the first album of hers in 12 years that I don't like :bradley:   Kinda sad but keeping my hopes up :smh:  

Just now, Helxig said:

I've listened to it about 5 times :ohno:  And I said this the other day on here... but it feels like the first song Gaga has ever put out that I didn't like. It doesn't seem to have a single hook for me to grasp on to and sing along with, and as soon as it's over I can't remember anything about it. In one ear and out the other. I'm so scared that this will be the first album of hers in 12 years that I don't like :bradley:   Kinda sad but keeping my hopes up :smh:  

I've listened to it about 287903 times and im obsessed i dont know how yall don't like it :bradley: 

if it helps, you'll come around eventually i guess.. it took me a while to appreciate speechless and TEOG.. and now I love those tracks alsdkhlj

Helxig
13 minutes ago, mxnster said:

I've listened to it about 287903 times and im obsessed i dont know how yall don't like it :bradley: 

if it helps, you'll come around eventually i guess.. it took me a while to appreciate speechless and TEOG.. and now I love those tracks alsdkhlj

Well when it comes to music everybody has different things that they enjoy about it. For me I love catchy melodies, good hooks, poetic lyrics, and a good beat or interesting instrumental are bonuses.

Eg: The Fame had melodies and hooks galore. TFM and BTW had literally everything I enjoy. Joanne had mostly good lyrics with some great melodies and a few great hooks. Even Stupid Love has a catchy melody and good hooks. But Free Woman ticks none of my boxes :smh:  I can see how it appeals to people who are more focused on a beat or a particular vibe, but those are bottom of the list for me.

I'm gonna try my best to like it! And if I can't then it's fine, it isn't for me and I wont be mad about it. I'll Just shelf it and come back later when she has a new project :shrug:  

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I'm gonna try my best to like it! And if I can't then it's fine, it isn't for me and I wont be mad about it. I'll Just shelf it and come back later when she has a new project :shrug:  

ugh why cant we have more people like you

The Child
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Well when it comes to music everybody has different things that they enjoy about it. For me I love catchy melodies, good hooks, poetic lyrics, and a good beat or interesting instrumental are bonuses.

Eg: The Fame had melodies and hooks galore. TFM and BTW had literally everything I enjoy. Joanne had mostly good lyrics with some great melodies and a few great hooks. Even Stupid Love has a catchy melody and good hooks. But Free Woman ticks none of my boxes :smh:  I can see how it appeals to people who are more focused on a beat or a particular vibe, but those are bottom of the list for me.

What about ARTPOP? :chica:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jose P

Hmm Idk I’m not too sure. To be honest, I think the only Chromatica song that was used as a Haus Labs instrumental was Babylon.

2School4Cool
46 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Well, who knows, I never used to like electronic music but Gaga taught me how to love it! Sometimes an artist you love can experiment in a genre you’re not fond of but they do it in a way you end up enjoying!

10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

9 minutes ago, mxnster said:

ugh why cant we have more people like you

I was just thinking the same thing. We need more people who can just respectfully give their opinion!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived