Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

ROM Hot 100

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I don’t see a general thread here about ROM so I decided to just start this thread. Does gifting iTunes songs count as sales in the US? I’m reading online that it doesn’t - which I found out when doing research that BTS fans found this out. The 69/Ari drama made me realize you can buy up to 4 copies of a song on iTunes with a single credit card. But whenever I go to purchase songs again it tells me I already bought it and can only download it again for free. Can someone give me an idea how I can buy the maximum amount of sales in the US? I usually buy from iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon. 

thanks! 

darkchylde

someone made a thread on tips to get the song to #1 and i think the easiest sollution was buying digital copies in separate transactions through her store (if she puts out the single there) but i don't think there's a way around into cheating music services sadly

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

someone made a thread on tips to get the song to #1 and i think the easiest sollution was buying digital copies in separate transactions through her store (if she puts out the single there) but i don't think there's a way around into cheating music services sadly

Damn I looked and couldn’t find any. Sorry! But thank you !! I normally always get the song through her store and will get merch too probably but was just checking about the gifting thing. Thanks !

darkchylde
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Damn I looked and couldn’t find any. Sorry! But thank you !! I normally always get the song through her store and will get merch too probably but was just checking about the gifting thing. Thanks !

oh this wasn't an ap situation i was legit trying to share what i remembered off it. it wasn't actually a "chart" thread per se, more like a dos/don'ts of chart points or something. np! :hug:

Miel

Do we know if they're doing any physical copies with this single like they did with SL? They went all out with that release, and I thought that was pretty fun.

3 points in and ready for more

Noah X
15 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

if we buy from her store will the data get delayed in being reported to the charts? since it's not connected to itunes?

darkchylde
Just now, boy from nowhere said:

if we buy from her store will the data get delayed in being reported to the charts? since it's not connected to itunes?

i have no idea, i don't think it should but you're better off asking someone on the chart threads, i barely understand how all of this works

13 minutes ago, Miel said:

Do we know if they're doing any physical copies with this single like they did with SL? They went all out with that release, and I thought that was pretty fun.

let's hope so, i want that ROM 7" and single cd on my collection. hopefully the ROM cd is not cardboard like the stupid love ones

17 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

On itunes you can buy and delete 4 times! But in her site you can buy how many u can

Archived