music news

Ariana thanks fans for #1

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Honestly the dude is still a weird grimy pdf I wish she didn’t address him at all tbh 

Goddess Of Love
Just now, mauvais said:

Scooter should place a hit on him as a favor to the world. 

I feel like this is a WPish post but the truth is the truth 200_d.gif

ARTPOPNick

lol queen ari ending careers.. now she better prepares herself for het 4th #1 debut

derpmonster

"Even #3" :neyde: he doesn't deserve any praise

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Scooter should place a hit on him as a favor to the world. 

2d2.jpg

Spoiler

I agree with you, I just don't want you to get WP'ed 

8 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Well, that’s that. :)  I mean it really wasn’t that far of a possibility, both Ariana and Justin have HUGE fanbases. And the song was discounted at 69¢. And it’s for charity.

They discounted that for chart, surely... They should be putting charity first not the charts lmao. Does that mean less went to charity?

I LOVE GGD

One day she's spitting on donuts and appropriating black culture, making basic trap music then we love ha. Make up your mind gheys.

weed

"I didn't have a #1 for the first 5 years of my career and it didn't bother me" *Nicki has entered the chat*

but wow!! such a good classy read. Only change is calling the whole top 10 talented peers, including #3 :billie:

I mean, she makes a good point, but what is sad as that her fans and most fanbases won't care. 

An artist sits in a studio and makes music they love, and majority of them are just happy to have fans who enjoy their music. 

Celebrating commerical success is one thing, but what is really disheartening is seeing "fans" label a song as a flop, or changing their opinion on the song itself based upon how it performs on the charts. 

I've seen this with this fanbase everytime Gaga releases new material. Everyone hailed GUY as one of the best songs on the album, and as soon as it "underperformed", everyone hated the song. 

Think of how many musical artists are out there. To have your song even touch the Billboard Hot 100 is a massive feat, and people should be grateful for that. 

andy232000

I hope that now that she has added flame to the fight, that Arianators go full force next week when ROM competes with the PDF file again

auburn

A class act as usual. Queen. On the other hand, that racist pdf file is a disgusting vile excuse of a person who does not deserve to have a career, but I don't blame him as much as I blame those who support him. 

Archived