💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Xtina won grammy over Britney, but who stayed relevant? ?

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

Britney Jean1

Remember when Xtina won over Britney for Best New Artist? After that Xtina kept on wining more and Britney was always snubbed! Yes grateful that brit brit has other awards that not everybody have them such as the millennium award, icon award and Vanguard award, however, Grammys didn’t recognize her. People back then would say that xtina career will last longer and Britney will fade away! Yet after 20 years in her career she released glory with top #20 hit single and despite the lack of promotion except for some radio interview and a VMA performance Glory debuted at #3 with 111K in its first week! Whereas xtina last effort debuted at 7 with 70K first week sales to drop out of the charts completely in its second week. None of Xtina singles made it into the HOT #100. And she didn’t have any top 40 single since 2006! Except for those features! So who won:heart:

Slim

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

you seem suspiciously happy that christina  """""""""""didn't stay relevant""""""" 

yes and

Christina's material was mainly traditional, numerous power ballads and singing skills, while Britney was just another girl with cute bops 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

I don’t think we should be pitting them against each other or comparing them because of a Grammy, some snarky comments back in the day or anything at all really! They’re both amazing artists in their own way :heart:

(plays Hey Gurl by LG) 

Britney Jean1
Just now, dancewithnobody said:

while Britney was just another girl with cute bops 

I'm all for that cute girl that changed the music industry 

Slim

Delusional

Has Britney ever won a Grammy? That’s very interesting to me 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Ally Campana

Jesus this thread is pathetic. They’re both amazing in their own ways. Britney is a pop legend and Xtina is a respected vocal legend. Grow up. :excuseu:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Britney Jean1
Just now, Andreu said:

you seem suspiciously happy that christina  """""""""""didn't stay relevant""""""" 

I'm sorry but YAAS:billie:

Slim

Sickness

As long as Xtina can go to the bathroom all by herself, she’s good :heart:

Britney Jean1
Just now, DeIusional said:

NO

Slim

Ally Campana
Just now, DeIusional said:

She won 1 for Toxic. Best Dance Recording.

Does it matter? Damage is done

PatrickMonster

Definitely Britney had more commercial success in the past putting all things together, but Xtina still definitely known as a talented, powerhouse vocalist, while Britney mostly known for showing a lot of skin and her awful life choices. Everybody can decide themselves who won, but I would definitely choose Xtina's life tbh.

Dadru
1 minute ago, DeIusional said:

Yes for Toxic :awkney:

Archived