💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Xtina won grammy over Britney, but who stayed relevant? ?

Britney Jean1

Featured Posts

Dadru
9 minutes ago, OooooooO said:

I wouldn’t say it’s that innovative. But there are the highs like Elastic Love and Vanity being the most interesting things coming out of her discography. Her ballads on that album are also superb. 

Vanity is that bitch :whitney:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Britney fan, im not mad Christina won best new artist as she has a better voice, and thats what the Grammys is all about. Weather Christina is relevant or not today does not matter.

This does not mean Britney has no talent as some people here are saying. At that time Britney had a great voice and sang live, and shes one of the best dancers in the music industry.

But I find it weird how Britney was never invited to perform and is not recognized by the Grammys. I dont care about Awards, but we would have had more iconic performances and moments from Britney like her VMA's performances.

I Bow Down To Pray

Well, Xtina is still in a better place right now compared to Britney and she's still releasing albums, still on good terms with Disney (Mulan Soundtrack and the Disney Sing-A-Long special) and has an amazing Vegas residency from what I hear. Sure, she may not have the charting power she used to, but I think she's grown beyond that as a musician and I personally would like to see her do another acting role again like Burlesque.

Sumeet
34 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Has Britney ever won a Grammy? That’s very interesting to me 

One for toxic. 

Economy

You can never tell who's gonna last longer

A lot of people also thought Cyndi Lauper was gonna outlast Madonna in the early years

I heard a lot of people say Katy Perry was going to outlast Gaga when Gaga started fading yet Katy Perry's Peak was still going strong

U never know what turns careers will take

Andreu
22 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

What's with these new ten year old people trying to start unnecessary fights :air:

you think any ten year old cares about either of them enough? :air:

plasticalice

Britney is a label-puppet robot. She has no artistic vision and creates 1% of her work. She consistently lip syncs and no one seems to care about this. The only thing she can do is dance (barely nowadays), but dancing can be learned by any artist. Overall, she's the epitome of mediocre white girl.

Andreu
Just now, plasticalice said:

Britney is a label-puppet robot. She has no artistic vision and creates 1% of her work. She consistently lip syncs and no one seems to care about this. The only thing she can do is dance (barely nowadays), but dancing can be learned by any artist. Overall, she's the epitome of mediocre white girl.

excuse you? she wrote everytime or sumn by herself :billie:

Davian

This thread is so unnecessary. What, are we living in 2003 again? Imagine still being pressed over a GRAMMY award. Anyways, can’t say I’m surprised because you’ve been rude to me before trying to drag Christina.

Queen of getting people pressed by doing nothing:diane:

813-C1-B6-B-6-DB7-4-E74-8-C6-B-F70-E1018

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Not y'all disrespecting Britney:air:

She was a phenomenon, Blackout is the album of the century:vegas: 

But I also love Xtina (if we exclude every album after Bionic)

no

Candy Gaga
4 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

Yet she got you so pressed and is recognised as the princess of pop

ToxicHot

Gaga >>>>> both of them :vegas:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Candy Gaga

Britney's personal life is actually getting better with her bf Sam and she's positive and ready to start a new life for all the people saying her personal life is damaged. Also let's be real she's one of the most important 3 musicians ever along side Madonna and Michael. Say what you want but Britney is and forever will be the princess of pop and I respect Xtina's talent but she never was that successful nor famous in any era as Britney

IcePrincess
5 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Britney's personal life is actually getting better with her bf Sam and she's positive and ready to start a new life for all the people saying her personal life is damaged. Also let's be real she's one of the most important 3 musicians ever along side Madonna and Michael. Say what you want but Britney is and forever will be the princess of pop and I respect Xtina's talent but she never was that successful nor famous in any era as Britney

Her life is so great that she is under her father's shoe, she has mental problems, she can't have children and get married because her father forbids her. That is life I want for myself, really. Her conservatorship needs to stop before she could have normal life

Candy Gaga
8 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Her life is so great that she is under her father's shoe, she has mental problems, she can't have children and get married because her father forbids her. That is life I want for myself, really. Her conservatorship needs to stop before she could have normal life

She's a multi-millionaire with a legendary status and living happy with Sam instead of your delusions go see her social media you'll see how she's celebrating her albums and her bf thats called power that she has whatever situation she's in. So she's rebuilding her life and still the legend she is

Archived