Featured Posts

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yxilon
Just now, Maleficent said:

hello? 

it's me:lana:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

LoLaA

hello? 

It takes Some time. #2and #1 prob have many comments

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

ChavaWM

The album is called APHRODITE 

Who is the Goddess of Love so I don't know why people throw around the word filler to songs about love. Its on THEME

CautiousLurker
Just now, Yxilon said:

it's me:lana:

Ive been wondering if after all these years youd like to meet

Maleficent
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Ive been wondering if after all these years youd like to meet

I'm good. 

CautiousLurker

I'm good. 

:bradley:

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

hopefully it was cancelled:vegas:

As it should. All The Lovers shouldn't even be top 3

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy
PhuckGagaDaily

Took me thirty minutes to read through all of this omg :madge: if Get Out Of My Way does not land first place

Anveeroy

2. All The Lovers - Average Score: 9.24

Highest Score: 11 @Lucas @GaGaLB @bionic @Maleficent @Lionel Ronaldo 

Lowest Score: 5 @Judas Society

AP2.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Pop Music A magnificent heavenly sounding track. This is a masterpiece and the PERFECT way to open this dance party up in the clouds

@CautiousLurker Great opener with a great music video

@Lucas Amazing opener to the album. It’s a really beautiful track, I love its crystal clear production and vocals. It sounds timeless and almost magical, and is definitely a highlight in Kylie’s discography.

@Rocket Number 9The perfect lead single. It got the poise, it got the elegance, it got the bop.

@Yxilon This song was everything in 2010 (aside TFM of course)

@Jaume i like it but it is a bit overrated. She seems to love it

@Future Nostalgia It’s quite revolutionary in the Kylie Minogue fandom, amazing when live also!

@SabadoDeGloriaI love that Kylie loves this song and I really loved it when it was released. And, don't get my wrong, I really like the song--it's just not my favorite and of her catalog, it just doesn't have the staying power some other lead singles have...

@Lionel Ronaldo I think it's a great opener for the album. I like the instrumental and the melody. It brings me in a good mood and this is def. a song to push the replay button for. I love it and I'm def. gonna play it again. Probably one of the best songs on the album.

@bionic Literally THE emblematic Kylie song

@MingersPrayer An iconic Kylie track. I didn’t like this when it was released - I can’t remember why but I didn’t like the video either. I can see now both are classic pop perfection. I was in a club during Pride in London last summer & this song came on. The crowd went wild. I loved that experience and breathed new life into the track for me.

@androiduser truly a Kylie classic, in my opinion her last real major hit, a signature track for sure!

@culturalbaptismPop perfection.

@JewelsdeloveI would give this song an 11 but I can only give it to one and we all know what song that is. Perfect first track and introduction to an overall immaculate album. Vocals A + Melodies A+ Harmonies A+ Instrumentals A+

@ChavaWMCute song

@Maleficent One of the best Kylie songs of the 10s. The acoustic version on Abbey Road is stellar too.

@Santa StefaniJust pop classy perfection, dispenses further comments.

@joaomggdpop perfection, her voice is so sexy. BOP

@Blown AwayThis song is very cute, but is not what I hope the entire album sounds like. It sounds like a watered-down version of a peak Kylie song. It's lush and enjoyable, but it misses a big chorus and clear verses. A downgrade version of Spinning Around if you will.

@Trillion ReasonsReminds of Triggering Your Senses by Madonna Louise Ciccone.

@Judas Society The namesake song of her fanbase. This song deserves a higher rate but the song doesn't really bring me anywhere even if I'm ready to soar higher with it.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

WINNER - 1. Get Outta My Way - Average Score: 9.87

Highest Score: 11 @Zed @Judas Society @joaomggd @Matt @Pop Music @CautiousLurker @Blake @MingersPrayer @Judas Society @Jewelsdelove @imitalian @Kandy life

Lowest Score: 4 @OBO

AP1.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Pop MusicI know I may sound basic but this is the first song I heard from the album and it instantly became on of my favorite songs of all time. I went days just listening to it over and over again just obsessed with every part of it. Just the definition of a perfect pop song!

@CautiousLurker Best track on the album by far - fact

@Lucas What an amazing track! I wish the production during the chorus felt a bit less chaotic (there's so much going on in the instrumental) but it's still a killer bop.

@Rocket Number 9 The piano intro. The vocals. The production. The music video. The chain dress. The lights. The everything. I wish I somehow could describe this song properly, but that's something beyond my little existence.

@Yxilon Uplifting, crystal clear still dance-y.

@Jaume classic kylie sound

@Future Nostalgia A full on bop and deserved way more commercial success.

@SabadoDeGloria The most memorable single from this album and for good reason.

@Lionel Ronaldo love this song. It makes me want to dance and makes me feel less vulnerable in love ;)

@bionic Should’ve been a hit

@MingersPrayer Electric moment from the campaign, the song still sounds fresh & makes me want to dance every time I hear it. The video is superb too & kylie looks amazing.

@androiduser one of my favorite Kylie songs, I expected this to be a huge hit in the UK, but sadly it underperformed (#12 in the UK, at a time when Kylie singles were surefire top 10 hits)

@culturalbaptismA bop made exclusively for homosexuals.

@PinkJelly Flawless, quintessential Kylie

@Jewelsdelove This song is so good that Alesso sampled the instrumental. This is what a pop song should be comprised of. Catchy hooks and melodies, amazing instrumental, and the lyrics ugh, perfection.

@ChavaWM BANGER

@Santa Stefani So much love for this one. Well made production and fun.

@joaomggdIf there ever was a bop, this is it.

@Blown AwayThis one already has a better chorus, but is still not what I expect from the album. Again, very reminiscent of the highlights of Light Years but the watered-down version of it.

@Judas Society One of my favorite songs from Kylie. It's fierce and unapologetic. Within the first listen, I was strutting everywhere like I'm on 10 inch heels trying to slap everyone outta my way. This song was stuck in my head for days until I couldn't sleep some nights.

And the choreo for this song is forever iconic. I gotta watch the MV after I finished this megarate.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

heygurlhi
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Is your prediction, correct?

doesnt matter taste lost once again today 

fail just for laughs GIF

Ignore me i drink

Archived