• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

The Sound of Music Performance Dress will win, as she deserves

I'm glad y'all showed taste this time :whitney:

We're far from the Shallow now

SharkmanthaC

Academy Awards Performance (February 22, 2015)

Rate: 8.964

Dress: Azzedine Alaïa; Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

Lovers: @Franch Toast, @dllcll, @Lazz Monster (11)

Hater: @Kat94 (5)

Comments:

@waterlikemisery - She looked like money, it's a shame she was paid only 2k for this stunning look.

@OG Gaga Stan - Very simple, but it's crazy pretty and her HAIR is flawless. Maybe the most adorable she's ever looked? Come on girl, climb every mountain and ford every stream!

@Franch Toast - Gorgeous dress, gorgeous hair, gorgeous performance. Absolute perfection. She looks like a cake topper the way she's perfectly positioned in the middle of that circle.

@Trillion Reasons - Is this a cellophane?

@Galvon - Angelic look.

@Yxilon - The best thing about this look is definitely hair & makeup. I loved her face during this performance. The dress is slightly... bombastic I would say, like a bad baloon wedding dress. But it kinda suited the atmosphere of the performance so I won't be too harsh.

@Lazz Monster - "Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it."

@Twitter - BEAUTIFUL!

Golden Globes Red Carpet (January 3, 2019)

Rate: 9.225

2019-golden-globes-red-carpet.jpg

Dress: Valentino; Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.; Clutch: Edie Parker; Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti

Lovers: @waterlikemisery, @Glamourpuss, @DeluluSwine  (11)

Hater: @Kat94 (6)

Comments: 

@waterlikemisery - This is how you do it, elegant and gaga at the same time. This better be #1.

@rumours - Stunning other than the hair.

@gagapoppy - She looked so fabulous and everything went really well together!

@OG Gaga Stan - Bedroom sheet wrapped around a prom dress, but I don't hate it.

@Franch Toast - I LOVE this look so much, from the periwinkle princess dress with the dramatic train to the poofy sleeves to the matching periwinkle hair. She looks like Cinderella here.

@ShesAMess - Love it! Love it! Love it!

@Galvon - Beautiful

@Yxilon - Now even though I think this was lovable I find it to be a little overrated by the fandom. I can't rate it less than 7 due to the Tiffany iconic original Hepburn necklace, and the cerulean palette which also complimented her skin tone. But, I have not loved the way how the fabric creased through the train. It does not look glam. Good makeup. Okay-ish hair.

@Lazz Monster - I wish the hair was loose, but this is gorgeous

@Twitter - I better see a lot of 10s behind this!

she/her/hers

Lazz Monster

Ofc this happened, why was I expecting GGD to show taste for once? :saladga:

We're far from the Shallow now

SharkmanthaC

Thank you everyone for participating in another Gaga looks megarate.  I have not yet decided when I will do another one (I have plenty of ideas), but will make sure to tag you all.  I am thinking of doing a non-Gaga music megarate at some point (if people would be here for it) and have another game in mind I may start as well.  Who knows, I may post the next one tomorrow.  

Thank you to all of you. :kara:

she/her/hers

Franch Toast

I'm shocked by the results, but the blue look is still amazing!

Thank you, @SamanthaC, for a fun megarate. :heart:

The site is acting super slow for me right now, hence my delayed replies. 

She/Her/Hers

waterlikemisery

Thank you @SamanthaC for hosting omg also I just saw this, sorry girl :smh:  I'll make sure to be present next time :heart:

Archived