💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces ROM for May 22nd, drops cover

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2

Y’all if the MV was already made, the cover probably was too. It’s unique looks for both lol. Ari look Chromatic-ized.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

That's a nice way to wake up :legend: ( for context: I DID just wake up :selena: ). Also the cover is lowkey everything I didn't know I needed :tony: . And the way Ariana stands in that hole in the wall strangely reminds me of James Bond :awkney:

Ew, David!

Jakkusan
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well im not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so I dont really care. Just giving my opinion..

... why are you here then?

dit

I hope she at least gives us some teases or something every day leading up to the release date to create more hype because though the artwork is great ...we all generally already knew the release date and things still seem to be rather boring imo so a few teasers would be nice!

7 minutes ago, Jakkusan said:

... why are you here then?

Well ive been here for 12 years, are you saying I should leave because I dont like one Gaga song or album?

Dexxx

Ugh finally :bradley:

While zooming on the cover, ariana's symbol looks like the green tribe, the middle is just slightly shaped as a raindrop 

And also why is her face blurry? I'm thinking this is screen shot from the video itself 

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

nolanistired

I just realized that its dropping on the 2 year anniversary of the Manchester bombing. Omg

Samueld9999
1 hour ago, sethrb101 said:

I was wondering this too. I love the cover, don't get me wrong, but that stuff makes it seem like it's perhaps not the cover art?

I'm anticipating this upcoming week so much :excited2:

Well the song will not have covert art because they will use the song from the album ! (Yess it will have one but not in itune, Spotify...) they will use it for merch probably 

RabbitHeart
6 minutes ago, Samueld9999 said:

Well the song will not have covert art because they will use the song from the album ! (Yess it will have one but not in itune, Spotify...) they will use it for merch probably 

I really hope they release a physical copy of the single by itself, like they did with SL

Queen Gloria

Omg. Not what I was expecting, and I love it. 

43 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well ive been here for 12 years, are you saying I should leave because I dont like one Gaga song or album?

If you’re gonna proudly show up to topics to announce how much you don’t care about that topic people are gonna suggest you probably do other things. What other reaction were you expecting? We aren’t gonna shower you with attention for your cherished opinion lol

AnglerfishbraBENUS
11 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

I really hope they release a physical copy of the single by itself, like they did with SL

Omg same :O

Archived