💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

U2's Bono's letter to Gaga for Born This Way (song)

Judas Society

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
20 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Born This Way is the kind of song that saved many people's lives. Personally, it helped me accept my own sexuality when I was still deep in the closet feeling hopeless and fighting within myself.

This is what made Lady Gaga the icon that she is today.

Exactly

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
22 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

That’s so nice of him! Born This Way is not her best song but it’s her most iconic. It’s right up there with Bad Romance. 

Well it is a masterpiece! Like the album

and those sales $$$$$ It’s in her top  songs for sure ....

Allan
27 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

This song will be sung forever.

That resonated deep :bradley:

Judas Society
12 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Last year there was a project red contest and the winner was supposed to get a song written about the from Gaga and Bono. It’s been over a year now lol 

Wow...I did not know about this! Do we know who the winner is?

Guest NOMATICA
35 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Sorry, what do you mean? 

16 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Last year there was a project red contest and the winner was supposed to get a song written about the from Gaga and Bono. It’s been over a year now lol 

3 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Wow...I did not know about this! Do we know who the winner is?

The winner wasn’t announced pubicly I think :( Maybe they already wrote and gave the song to someone 

https://charity.gofundme.com/m/red/yoursong/

DrewPa

That's kinda huge, since he's one the most revered rock songwriter of his generation.

Too bad he didn't say it back then, when his relevance was still at its highest, that literally could have been a major turning point in Gaga's career (and all the Express Yourself thing would have vanished in a second)

Let's not forget this is the guy that invited ABBA to join U2 in a concert in Stockholm (in 1996 or 97). He sung with them Dancing Queen, he said "We're not worthy" and suddently they switch from "A kitsch group of easy forgettable songs our parents used to whistle during the Punk era" to "One of the finest pop group ever".

That's how relevant his opinion was 20 years ago, among other things.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Judas Society
2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

That's kinda huge, since he's one the most revered rock songwriter of his generation.

Too bad he didn't say it back then, when his relevance was still at its highest, that literally could have been a major turning point in Gaga's career (and all the Express Yourself thing would have vanished in a second)

Let's not forget this is the guy that invited ABBA to join U2 in a concert in Stockholm (in 1996 or 97). He sung with them Dancing Queen, he said "We're not worthy" and suddently they switch from "A kitsch group of easy forgettable songs our parents used to whistle during the Punk era" to "One of the finest pop group ever".

That's how relevant his opinion was 20 years ago, among other things.

Yea, but I don't think Gaga's looking for that. She wrote the song to help people and help people it did. She no longer needs his approval tbh.

Franch Toast
35 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Is this the dude that gave us the free song on our iPhones that we couldn’t delete

That album is still on my iTunes, and from time to time I get very confused when I put iTunes on shuffle and these random U2 songs start playing. 

She/Her/Hers

Queen of Pop

Omg why did I cry reading his letter to her :triggered:

He really loves her huh :triggered:

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend :triggered:

Didn't know where to post this, but kind of Born This Way related... did anyone see The Pretty Reckless' new single cover released today? I love that it reminds me of BTW. Anyone else love this band?

97689654_249464143064791_699833567621939

Guest Adarsh
31 minutes ago, farting said:

Does anyone have any concrete proof that this foundation has done anything aside from taking money? 😂

Did you donate anything from your pocket? No? Then have a seat. :huntyga:

Seeka
31 minutes ago, farting said:

Does anyone have any concrete proof that this foundation has done anything aside from taking money? 😂

If you mean the Born This Way Foundation, yes. It's been proven they are not a shell company or anything. A user on here with access to a charity database checked out their financials and everything checked out. 

Archived