💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Silia - oUooUOu (ksevapse mou ta matia) out now!

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

When they said "oUooUOu"

I felt that.

giphy.gif

Stream The Love Invention

Bubblegum Bitch
1 hour ago, ARTPOPe said:

When they said "oUooUOu"

I felt that.

giphy.gif

Same. Lyrical content of this song is...

oc8rIJ3S.thumb.gif.d976580b7715bbfb6c7d5

gagaschickens
19 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Same. Lyrical content of this song is...

oc8rIJ3S.thumb.gif.d976580b7715bbfb6c7d5

Omg not this gif again :ladyhaha:

my mom kept saying these things that are the lyrics whenever she had a tummyache the past two weeks and i found it hilarious so i recorded it to make a song out of it.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

DonatellaPop

YASS SO GLAD TO HEAR NEW MATERIAL FROM YOU

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

gagaschickens
13 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

YASS SO GLAD TO HEAR NEW MATERIAL FROM YOU

Thank you! :pawsup: i always appreciate your comments, even though im having a hard time telling if you're sarcastic or not :billie: though i do still super appreciate them!

• 2 weeks later...
DonatellaPop
On 5/17/2020 at 7:06 PM, gagaschickens said:

Thank you! :pawsup: i always appreciate your comments, even though im having a hard time telling if you're sarcastic or not :billie: though i do still super appreciate them!

In all honesty, I really connect with people who make 'free' musc and don't necessarily adhere to a typical musical song structure/style/stereotype. Idk your music just makes me happy, especially considering I can contact you anytime and not have this pop star // fan barrier that usual artists have

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

gagaschickens
11 hours ago, DonatellaPop said:

In all honesty, I really connect with people who make 'free' musc and don't necessarily adhere to a typical musical song structure/style/stereotype. Idk your music just makes me happy, especially considering I can contact you anytime and not have this pop star // fan barrier that usual artists have

I believe connecting with people who enjoy my work is really important, instead of letting them enjoy it and just snobbing on their YouTube comments and/or Instagram messages etc. That's what makes it cool, also. Thank you very very much for your support

xoxo joanne 

Bad Kids

:lmao: is this babylons' with the eagle sound demo :wtfga: and inspired by Yoko Ono 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

gagaschickens
1 hour ago, Bad Kids said:

:lmao: is this babylons' with the eagle sound demo :wtfga: and inspired by Yoko Ono 

what? :ladyhaha: no it's an original song produced, arranged and written by me.

Archived