Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shrug: I only miss the laugh from HMAR

same! I also miss the "DANGER DANGER DANGER" in YR.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

same! I also miss the "DANGER DANGER DANGER" in YR.

I love the "DANGER DANGER DANGER" when I'm only listening to that song or if I'm watching its music video, but the album version is good when you're listening to the whole thing. The storm transition fits so well. :flutter:

I love the "DANGER DANGER DANGER" when I'm only listening to that song or if I'm watching its music video, but the album version is good when you're listening to the whole thing. The storm transition fits so well. :flutter:

Yeah very good point. I miss it, but it wouldn't of fit with the transition. I think it's so intense when the storm interlude is playing and out of nowhere, the beat starts :flutter:

Do you prefer the Demo "DANGER"s or the finalized ones? I personally like the demo ones due to the robot esque.

Yeah very good point. I miss it, but it wouldn't of fit with the transition. I think it's so intense when the storm interlude is playing and out of nowhere, the beat starts :flutter:

Do you prefer the Demo "DANGER"s or the finalized ones? I personally like the demo ones due to the robot esque.

wait, there's a demo version? I never knew :flop: 

inuborg

The demo ones sound so clean and the single version sound so demonic

wait, there's a demo version? I never knew :flop:

Its just mixed differently and has different "Danger" vocals 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

ooooh, yeah I definitely prefer the official version lol

How have I never heard of Can't Stop Now until now? :giveup: I should have went through that big unreleased folder before. :dead:

Its so good, I love her flow, but like every other word is hilariously censored lol 

ooooh, yeah I definitely prefer the official version lol

How have I never heard of Can't Stop Now until now? :giveup: I should have went through that big unreleased folder before. :dead:

I hate Can't Stop Now :smh:

My favorite unreleased Azealia song is probably Grand Scam tbh

inuborg

I hate Can't Stop Now :smh:

My favorite unreleased Azealia song is probably Grand Scam tbh

Mine is Hood Bitch, its everything :legend: 

Archived