Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

:lmao: OMG HE JUST RANG ME AND WAS LIKE 'TELL EVERYONE ON THE THREAD THAT IT'S AMAZING (something inaudible) AND EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZY'

:deadbanana:

it was so loud I could hardly hear I'm so glad I didn't go :ohno:

:dies: 'happy for him

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:OMG HE JUST RANG ME AND WAS LIKE 'TELL EVERYONE ON THE THREAD THAT IT'S AMAZING (something inaudible) AND EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZY'

:deadbanana:

it was so loud I could hardly hear I'm so glad I didn't go :ohno:

:nooo:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Azel when you see this, tell me what does she say in her speech before Yung Rapunxel, and which part she does acapella :nooo: 

FUUUUUCK

OMG! HI HOW WAS IT~

and

Azel when you see this, tell me what does she say in her speech before Yung Rapunxel, and which part she does acapella :nooo:

First things first

I got to the venue at like 17:40, and the queue was pretty small, and me and my sister started talking to some of the kunts around us.

This girl had some face paint so we we're all painting stuff like I put dots all over my face n stuff, and then dominoes were doing a pizza for £1 so we got 4 pizzas, and it was like 18:40 now and we we're talking to everyone like all the kunts around us, like I've never been to a concert where everyone was so cool and friendly.

Doors opened and my sister when off to get a locker for our stuff and I ran to the front, and I was like second row so I was pretty happy, and then everyone from the queue caught up and stood with me, and I managed to squeeze through to the front, and a couple of the people I was with got to the front as well. There was no support but just cool rap music played for ages like kanye n jay n stuff, but it went REALLY quickly like the atmosphere was so good like I've never been to a concert where people had fun before the act comes on, but everyone was dancing and stuff.

Then she came on n u can imagine n stuff, like it was as ethereal as u imagine, and she was so beautiful in this white floaty over coat thing with black shorts underneath. And I guess u all saw the setlist and she did that exactly.

So for the actual concert, Matt and E-Money were really into it, like they kept mouthing the words and u could tell how interested they were and how much fun they were having, and u could tell just how  much azealia loved it which ill explain in a minute.

One weird thing was chips, like the whole crowd were rapping/singing it sooo loud and I didn't expect that for chips, but I've seen all of her concert videos and this concert surely surpassed anything she's done before, like the energy from the crowd was sooo strong.

erm yung rapunxel I can't remember what she said but it was really different, like nothing she's said on stage before, if I knew to listen for it I would've remembered what she said but I wasn't expecting her to say anything.

Chasing time and Wallace were how you'd expect, like the HD videos we have show them pretty well, and obviously it was better live because she was 2ft infront of me, but they sounded like they should have always been in my ear.

After the show (which if u couldn't tell, it was EVERYTHINNNNNNNNNG) we went around the back to wait at the door, and we waited for about 45 minutes and people kept saying she was coming but nothing really happened so we were gnna go home but then Matt came out, and it wasn't like people screaming for pictures it was really awkward, like he walked right past me and went to the tour bus so we thought she was gonna come out soon, but then he came back with plates and cutlery so we figured she'd ordered a Chinese or st so we went home  :emma:

but yeah the thing I'll remember most is that she cried, like during the start, like chips fierce hm&r kinda time, she had tear marks down her makeup and she looked so ecstatic, it's like she was created to be on the stage, like we were so happy and she was so happy, it was everything.

Desperado

First things first

I got to the venue at like 17:40, and the queue was pretty small, and me and my sister started talking to some of the kunts around us.

This girl had some face paint so we we're all painting stuff like I put dots all over my face n stuff, and then dominoes were doing a pizza for £1 so we got 4 pizzas, and it was like 18:40 now and we we're talking to everyone like all the kunts around us, like I've never been to a concert where everyone was so cool and friendly.

Doors opened and my sister when off to get a locker for our stuff and I ran to the front, and I was like second row so I was pretty happy, and then everyone from the queue caught up and stood with me, and I managed to squeeze through to the front, and a couple of the people I was with got to the front as well. There was no support but just cool rap music played for ages like kanye n jay n stuff, but it went REALLY quickly like the atmosphere was so good like I've never been to a concert where people had fun before the act comes on, but everyone was dancing and stuff.

Then she came on n u can imagine n stuff, like it was as ethereal as u imagine, and she was so beautiful in this white floaty over coat thing with black shorts underneath. And I guess u all saw the setlist and she did that exactly.

So for the actual concert, Matt and E-Money were really into it, like they kept mouthing the words and u could tell how interested they were and how much fun they were having, and u could tell just how  much azealia loved it which ill explain in a minute.

One weird thing was chips, like the whole crowd were rapping/singing it sooo loud and I didn't expect that for chips, but I've seen all of her concert videos and this concert surely surpassed anything she's done before, like the energy from the crowd was sooo strong.

erm yung rapunxel I can't remember what she said but it was really different, like nothing she's said on stage before, if I knew to listen for it I would've remembered what she said but I wasn't expecting her to say anything.

Chasing time and Wallace were how you'd expect, like the HD videos we have show them pretty well, and obviously it was better live because she was 2ft infront of me, but they sounded like they should have always been in my ear.

After the show (which if u couldn't tell, it was EVERYTHINNNNNNNNNG) we went around the back to wait at the door, and we waited for about 45 minutes and people kept saying she was coming but nothing really happened so we were gnna go home but then Matt came out, and it wasn't like people screaming for pictures it was really awkward, like he walked right past me and went to the tour bus so we thought she was gonna come out soon, but then he came back with plates and cutlery so we figured she'd ordered a Chinese or st so we went home  :emma:

but yeah the thing I'll remember most is that she cried, like during the start, like chips fierce hm&r kinda time, she had tear marks down her makeup and she looked so ecstatic, it's like she was created to be on the stage, like we were so happy and she was so happy, it was everything.

aw thats really great! 

Desperado

it was so amazing, i feel so honoured :cry:

im happy for u :), did ur sister enjoy the show? 

PD: guys here's Wireless in HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1A-YdIU7c8 

im happy for u :), did ur sister enjoy the show? 

PD: guys here's Wireless in HD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1A-YdIU7c8 

yeah she loved it, she saw her at reading/leeds so she already new how amazing she was :yes:

We hit the liquor now he wanna lick her
YKK he’s on my zipper
He wanna tickle my fancy
And just go downtown like De Lancey
So spit out ya gum
Let your tongue tip the nooks and crannys and pass the pantys

:music::gaga: 

Current Jam

Archived