💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

KrisFromMars

I think its genuinely dumb when people try to blame her label for her stunted progress and shortcomings. Everything was her and instead of hustling to create and release she centered all of her energy and attention on creating problems with a plethora of artists publicly. She made herself a PR nightmare, they didn't know what to do with her and she was too prideful so she just kept being an asshole and digging herself an even deeper grave and now shes lying in it while her delusional fanbase cheers her on and perpetuates these ridiculous excuses. Bottom line, she was not smart with her career and shes too arrogant to acknowledge her idiocy, bandage the wounds, and try and make things work. She just let herself bleed and why anyone is trying to make some sort of twisted martyr out of her for it is beyond me.

Cool, shes out of her Interscope deal. Go her I guess. Leak your 2012 sounding album, i'll pick a couple of tracks I like, and then we'll all watch you disappear.

Pressed? For what :awkney:

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

may Azealia Banks fans forgive me but I read the thread title and understood it at first as "Azealia Banks confirms that her career is ending" :toofunny::smh:(because I thought that now she would never put out her album since it would've been released through her label or something)

Staryu
may Azealia Banks fans forgive me but I read the thread title and understood it at first as "Azealia Banks confirms that her career is ending" :toofunny::smh:(because I thought that now she would never put out her album since it would've been released through her label or something)
It's okay haha. :laughga:

Redstreak

Y'all going into tangents about this who.

She messed up her career. Most of us don't hate her for hating Gaga; Lana, Lorde, etc don't like Gaga and we are ok with that. We dislike her because she's homophobic, racist, bitter and plays a victim.

Shame I like her music, but she's putrid.

A mess and a half. Lorde likes Gaga, Lana made a song before Gaga was even big and people were thankfully rational enough to realize that. Azealia's comments were recent and everyone here was gushing over her being on the album till her comments. 90% of the vitriol here against her are solely because of her Gaga comments an that's undeniable.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Fizzy

Inb4 she gets singed to Def Jam. I'd be here for it tbh. At least her album would've been released by now if she was. Hopefully the good sis leaks it in due time.

Haha that would be so cool tbh! :O

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

My Little Phoney

She has a record deal? Yeah, she should end it, because, like, where's the record...

My Little Phoney

I think its genuinely dumb when people try to blame her label for her stunted progress and shortcomings. Everything was her and instead of hustling to create and release she centered all of her energy and attention on creating problems with a plethora of artists publicly. She made herself a PR nightmare, they didn't know what to do with her and she was too prideful so she just kept being an asshole and digging herself an even deeper grave and now shes lying in it while her delusional fanbase cheers her on and perpetuates these ridiculous excuses. Bottom line, she was not smart with her career and shes too arrogant to acknowledge her idiocy, bandage the wounds, and try and make things work. She just let herself bleed and why anyone is trying to make some sort of twisted martyr out of her for it is beyond me.

Cool, shes out of her Interscope deal. Go her I guess. Leak your 2012 sounding album, i'll pick a couple of tracks I like, and then we'll all watch you disappear.

I have to agree. She has not been smart at all and has only been getting bad publicity.

inuborg

So basically now she isn't broke with expensive taste... she is just plain broke :lmao:

Tell me since when was having millions of dollars in your account, and making forbes lists "broke". The "joke" is very stale. And to be honest you are insulting your own intelligence by making such an asinine statement. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

She added an anchor in her Twitter name.

inb4 Fantasea II rumors

I didn't even think about FS2 until you mentioned it lol.

Giorno Giovanna

can someone link me to the video in which she performs with that color changing outfit?

BsG6TkPCIAAe3V-.jpg

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

inuborg

can someone link me to the video in which she performs with that color changing outfit?

BsG6TkPCIAAe3V-.jpg

It didn't change color irl, someone photoshopped it different colors.

Giorno Giovanna

It didn't change color irl, someone photoshopped it different colors.

can you still link me to it pls?

i don't know where it was performed or when, so it's hard to look for it

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Staryu

AZEALIA âš“ï¸ BANKS â€@AZEALIABANKS  · 20 h 

I'S IS FREE!!!!!!

Sky Ferreira â€@skyferreira  · 9 h 

@AZEALIABANKS congratulations. I'm so happy for you 💖

AZEALIA âš“ï¸ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS     ·   5 h   

@skyferreira thank you sky!!

:flutter:

Archived