💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

It's funny to think that I've been a fan of Azealia longer than a fan of Gaga. :laughga: I bet that is the opposite for most people.

Dayum. :worship: I have a hard time paying attention to lyrics (especially if it isn't in my mother tongue). Personally, I don't really care for lyrics that much. Vocals are mostly just another layer of instruments to me. Like, I have to focus to understand all the lyrics w/o going on rapgenius, :laughga: but I feel like I just can't fully enjoy the song when I do that.

I'm thinking of memorizing most of them too (sometime this year), but for now I have to finally memorize a few Gaga songs that I don't remember 100% before my artRave. :gaga:

Tbh I usually don't know wtf she talking about until I read the lyrics on rap genius. Lol
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny to think that I've been a fan of Azealia longer than a fan of Gaga. :laughga: I bet that is the opposite for most people.

Dayum. :worship: I have a hard time paying attention to lyrics (especially if it isn't in my mother tongue). Personally, I don't really care for lyrics that much. Vocals are mostly just another layer of instruments to me (the most important one though). Like, I have to focus to understand all the lyrics w/o going on rapgenius, :laughga: but I feel like I just can't fully enjoy the song when I do that.

I'm thinking of memorizing most of them too (sometime this year), but for now I have to finally memorize a few Gaga songs that I don't remember 100% before my artRave. :gaga:

I'm a native English speaker and I can't hear what she's saying most of the time without rapgenius :messga:

I've used rap genius to learn almost all of her songs, theres just a couple like chips and out of space that I don't know all of

Staryu

I'm a native English speaker and I can't hear what she's saying most of the time without rapgenius :messga:

I've used rap genius to learn almost all of her songs, theres just a couple like chips and out of space that I don't know all of

"All" was an accidental exaggeration. I should have used "most of". :sweat:

Is rapgenius really the best website for her lyrics or is there any fan-made collection of all of her lyrics?

inuborg

tumblr_n7ic978FiJ1sb91y1o1_500.png

How did I miss this? :lmao:

But seriously tho...

"All" was an accidental exaggeration. I should have used "most of". :sweat:

Is rapgenius really the best website for her lyrics or is there any fan-made collection of all of her lyrics?

She put 1991 EP and Fantasea lyrics on her tumblr when they came out, but its INCREDIBLY hard to read lol.

Hexxx

Liquorice tho :wtfga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Staryu

But seriously tho...

She put 1991 EP and Fantasea lyrics on her tumblr when they came out, but its INCREDIBLY hard to read lol.

Her answer. :toofunny:

"INCREDIBLY"? Guess I'll have to look them up sometime. detectivelatoya.gif

Hexxx

But seriously tho...

When is YES?

I wish they would ask her about WALLACE

Hexxx

ha tumblr ugly

inuborg

new set :legend: 

Hexxx

new set :legend:

:flutter: where it all began

Staryu

The fact that "the one that shall not be named" is getting a re-release of her debut album before Azealia releases her's. :emma:

Redstreak

The fact that "the one that shall not be named" is getting a re-release of her debut album before Azealia releases her's. :emma:

I was going to write the same comment including "the same person that cannot be named" :emma: We're twinning :emma:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived