Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Chiunzhan

Why did interscope block her from releasing her music? I will never get it……………… I mean, she's so ****ing talented

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

I doubt another label will sign her. At least a major one. She is too problematic. I'm not one of the fans that think she's so soooo talented. She is okay. 

Anderson123

I still have hopes that her album is coming out first before Porcelain Black's. :rofl:

JudasInTheDark

YAAAAS I'M SO HAPPY :cryga:

What do you guys think realistically will happen though? If she really does start the album fresh, will she still let us hear the songs that were supposed to be on BWET?

thatfoxyfeeling

I hope she doesn't get signed to another label so her tweets stop being relevant amongst this forum :rip:

Chic

I still have hopes that her album is coming out first before Porcelain Black's. :rofl:

These two album waits will be the death of me

Hexxx

ha this means she probably wants to can The Second Wave and the current version of BWET now

:sharon: I would go on a killing spree
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Desperado

What do you guys think realistically will happen though? If she really does start the album fresh, will she still let us hear the songs that were supposed to be on BWET?

hopefully. 

blubrryxkisses

So happy for her.

Insert the "It's happening!" Ron Paul gif here.

If she was able to wiggle her way out of the deal, I'm sure she was able to take BWET with her.

I mean, if they didn't want to release it while she was still under them, why would they want to release it now?

Not sure, but the same thing happened with Neon Hitch. She did two albums and lots of unreleased material. When she finally got out of the deal, she wasn't allowed to take them all with her, only a few songs which she had to re-create.

Rat Boy

8yog5utj4pogjovhpoehr9tirk4gf2jvcg4thoj4hwcghvejpeej PO,G ****ING GOHUDE9BEU9D

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Hexxx

I hope so. I wish we could get another EP or a mixtape. Maybe some covers too
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived