inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

i cant quote u <.<

I hid that last post so that's probably why :Emma:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

LordDisick

It's more interesting than a kick drum and Azealias breath

Enlighten me?

she had no reason to go off. she was just bitter she had the magazine cover and *** was a  "viral hit".   

anyways its old news

I hid that last post so that's probably why :emma:

show it  :usrs:

she had no reason to go off. she was just bitter she had the magazine cover and *** was a  "viral hit".   

anyways its old news

No, she lashed out at Iggy because she dropped the n-word

Redstreak

I'm just now seeing the ATM JAM video. :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Hexxx

What she needs to do is come out with another hit song.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Sunny

I think everyone forgot about L8R MV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tP-4m4b3tA

I like dancin', and ponies....

inuborg

anyways its old news

No, It was the fact that she used racially charged lyrics in her songs.....

inuborg

What she had to say about iggy and the rap game in general (some need a reminder):

donâ€â„¢t let the stupid rap blogs tell you iâ€â„¢ve stopped rapping.. cause i havenâ€â„¢t.. iâ€â„¢m still here.. i just know that being as REACTIVE of a person as i amâ€Â¦ i canâ€â„¢t be reading EVERYONEâ€â„¢S thoughts all day. its easy for people to hide behind their twitter pages. so theyâ€â„¢ll say **** they wouldnâ€â„¢t say if you were to ever be face to face.

and when they say these thingsâ€Â¦ and find out that iâ€â„¢m a REAL person.. and they get a REAL response.. they donâ€â„¢t know what to doâ€Â¦ â€Â¦ then Iâ€â„¢m standing there looking like the bad guy because i got too real.

iâ€â„¢m not a liar. i have never said anything that in my mind i havenâ€â„¢t believed to be true.

yes, i think white girls shouldnâ€â„¢t make runaway slave master references, not only because its borderline racist, but because itâ€â„¢s cornyâ€Â¦. its not innovative. seeing someone utilize such a sinister theme in order to further prove their authenticity or promote a false âہ“blacknessâ€Â is whack to me. (No, i never said white girls were privileged and shouldnâ€â„¢t rapâ€Â¦ i went to private school and theater camp my whole childhoodâ€Â¦. i was more than priveliged ) yesâ€Â¦ a certain southern rap male shouldâ€â„¢ve minded his business. Not only because it had nothing to do with him.. but because it wasnâ€â„¢t something that was up for debate. Said male did his best in distracting the public from the aforementioned femaleâ€â„¢s comment, and instead turned the situation into a ****storm. A ****storm in which i shouldâ€â„¢ve stayed out of as it did nothing but further propel aforementioned southern male rappers name into the Azealia Banks story, and further distract the Azealia Banks audience from Azealia Banks.

Iâ€â„¢m not a dummyâ€Â¦. i know i pop a lot of ****, and Iâ€â„¢m not playing the victim hereâ€Â¦ iâ€â„¢m just backing off. I canâ€â„¢t fight every battle. I canâ€â„¢t open the eyes of those who choose to stay asleep. I canâ€â„¢t abide by the rules of âہ“rap gameâ€Ââ€Â¦.. (NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT THEY AREâ€Â¦.LOL!) I also canâ€â„¢t be subjected to whatever weird âہ“Light skin hierarchyâ€Â the rap world subliminally (and sometimes directly) is trying to promote. I know what it isâ€Â¦the MEN in the rap game prefer light skinâ€Â¦ and thatâ€â„¢s cool, i like light skin too.. but iâ€â„¢m not here to be s-xy.. and iâ€â„¢m not here looking for a date.

Iâ€â„¢m not even really here for the men. (#lesbihonest)

Iâ€â„¢m a Young Black American Woman in 2012. Iâ€â„¢m a 21-yr-old millionaire. i donâ€â„¢t have to prove myself to anyoneâ€Â¦.Iâ€â„¢ve already paid my dues. I and the generations of women who came before me have been through enough stress and crap to warrant me (the new generation) a very illustrious, lucrative, luxurious, STRESS-FREE career & life.

and just thatâ€â„¢s it! Azealia Banks just wants to be free! free from social media.. free from the rap game.. free from the haters, and free from the ignorance!

Try to ignore the formatting errors..the original copy she deleted form her tumblr.

Desperado

lol this b---h changed a date for a france concert from april 2nd to september 22....

inuborg

lol this b---h changed a date for a france concert from april 2nd to september 22....

What the ****

inuborg

this is bull**** really.

Is there a source?

Archived