💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Well, she said some time ago that she had a big surprise coming, then this week she said that she was about to get out of her contract with the label, so now she's free (or its going to), and she got away with all her music and some money, so she can still release the music she recorded under the label. 

Is that confirmed? Cause that's perfect, I wasn't sure about that part

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys think she'll sign to someone new? If so who can we expect?

Can you imagine her aligning herself with one of the rap crews labels -  Kim has 'I.R.S', Wayne has 'Young Money', Diddy has 'Bad Boy', Jay-Z with Roc-Nation, possibly Def Jam. I can't see it, but it would be an interesting career move.

Staryu

Is that confirmed? Cause that's perfect, I wasn't sure about that part

Yes I believe she said it twice on Twitter, but both times she deleted the tweet lol.

I sometimes think that I'd like that... but then there would be almost nothing to talk about right now. :sweat:

Yeah, but why she goota cuss out all these hip hop journalists? She cares so much if they say she got "dropped", when she seemed happy she is free now.

****in insecure b---h, release some godamn music

ibavYseDIE2ckV.gif

Yes I believe she said it twice on Twitter, but both times she deleted the tweet lol.

Oh! Lol....... I hope the fact she deleted it doesn't mean anything..

thanks

I don't think she has a bad attitude, I think she's immature. Her attitude is what makes her music good. It's all in her lyrics

If you put it that way. She DOES have good and powerful lyrics

inuborg

i had hopes that they'd collab more on some official sh*t, being label mates n seemingly kinda cool w each other...  meh.  lol

Welcome :party: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

If some of you are guessing why we cheer on such a person is because, for me, I love:

Her music, singing voice, stage costumes, music videos, and her performances. I even think she's funny and she's a great cook. Her desire to do something new in rap & hop astounds me. I also love her thoughts on America and the struggles of African Americans. She's not racist at all.

She's immature at times but when you see how much passion she has for her music you'll see why we love her so much.

I love 212 and YP, but at the end of the day I could only fall in love with an artist that I could see myself actually getting along with in person and genuinely being treated well. Azealia burns a lot of bridges and disrespects a lot of people...which makes it hard to relate to her when I would never befriend someone with the bad attitude that she's shown toward others. Yes, she has a bad attitude..immaturity IS the bad attitude. She is crazy talented with her lyrics and I could never take that away from her, I know she gets a lot of undeserved hate (and sometime completely called for) but the way a person handles it is what gets my respect I guess. I don't think she handles it well.

But I mean for real...212 is ma ****

Don't know if anyones seen this but it's the ATM jam video with the kaytranada remix over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3YmdLoqB4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KUnAaqjEw

also this is pretty cool :music:

Staryu

It's much more enjoyable with the Kaytranada remix, that's for sure. :music:

The mashup is pretty cool (I'm a big fan of grimes), but it got a bit noisy at some point, too much going on. :laughga:

Hexxx

I love 212 and YP, but at the end of the day I could only fall in love with an artist that I could see myself actually getting along with in person and genuinely being treated well. Azealia burns a lot of bridges and disrespects a lot of people...which makes it hard to relate to her when I would never befriend someone with the bad attitude that she's shown toward others. Yes, she has a bad attitude..immaturity IS the bad attitude. She is crazy talented with her lyrics and I could never take that away from her, I know she gets a lot of undeserved hate (and sometime completely called for) but the way a person handles it is what gets my respect I guess. I don't think she handles it well.

well she did say that it's okay to just like her music and not her.

I blame her mother for the way azealia is because of how abusive she was. She even threw away the food out the fridge just so az and her sisters didn't eat :(

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Staryu

well she did say that it's okay to just like her music and not her.

I blame her mother for the way azealia is because of how abusive she was. She even threw away the food out the fridge just so az and her sisters didn't eat :(

Yeah, it's a bit surprising that they still see each other... good for them if they love each other after all that though.

Giorno Giovanna

http://soundcloud.com/natalie-csk/212-on-acid-azealia-banks-dj

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

inuborg

It really baffles me when people keep pointing out how she keeps "burning bridges", as if the random famous people she "feuds" with actually have a direct affect on her artistry. Now if she was breaking off relationships with her producers than maybe, but that's not the case. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived