New PAPER MARIO NS

heygurlhi

Featured Posts

River

it looks sooo good

I used to do a lot of origami when I was a kid so much fun

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BleepBloop

WHEW, so happy it didn't turn out to be Nintendo's main Holiday title for 2020, as was previously rumoured. 

Will do its job for a Summer title tbh

River
17 minutes ago, zerojk said:

It looks cool, but I'm waiting for the rumored 3D Mario Collection

same I never played sunshine and galaxy

not Chromatica

I hope they bring back some of the old RPG mechanics. It looks soooo fresh!

River
2 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Maybe I gotta buy the Switch after all 

If you find one :spin:

Out of stock everywhere in the world :cryga:

CautiousLurker

I've never been a Nintendo fan, but damn, with the visual style that they settle with, they knock it out of the park every time - this looks really good... I'm sure the gameplay is really tight too - that's one comment I hear pretty much unanimously from people who play their games... Good for them, I look forward to watching this on twitch :vegas:

Aga Gydal

I'm concerned that it's going to be similar to Color Splash and less like TTYD, which is what fans have been begging for, but the footage wasn't enough to confirm. I'm worried coz I'm seeing generic NPCs, and not a lot of RPG elements, but perhaps they'll try some new mechanics that actually work this time!

plasticalice

Are they just gonna keep pumping out Wii U clone games with just a few slight differences? :giveup: The Switch needs games with new engines and exciting visuals asap. This just looks like Paper Splash: the definitive version

bionic
5 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

Are they just gonna keep pumping out Wii U clone games with just a few slight differences? :giveup: The Switch needs games with new engines and exciting visuals asap. This just looks like Paper Splash: the definitive version

That's all the Switch firmware can handle. Even games like Pokemon Sword + Shield and Animal Crossing were originally in production for the 3DS and use same firmware

buy bionic

Alladin Sane

It looks amazing and I always love to see the games that Nintendo works with some real word material in the art direction (Kirby's Epic Yard, Yoshi Crafted World). 

Archived