💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New Mutants Will Release On August 28th 2020

RAMROD

Is This Movie Cursed?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is New Mutants Movie Cursed From Ever Releasing?

• I believe so! Poor ha! I blame Fox who delayed this first
    • I hope not. Poor ha!
    • :bradley:

Featured Posts

RAMROD

20200514-141739.jpg

Disney added “The New Mutants” back to its release calendar, setting the “X-Men” superhero adventure to debut in theaters on Aug. 28.

The studio also moved “Ron’s Gone Wrong,” an animated film from 20th Century, back a few months from Feb. 26, 2021, to April 23, 2021. An untitled 20th Century title previously set for that date has been removed from Disney’s schedule.

For now, it’s uncertain if movie theaters will be fully operational in areas like Manhattan and Los Angeles by the time “The New Mutants” is expected to grace multiplexes. Cinemas in areas like Texas and Georgia, which have been less impacted by the coronavirus outbreak, have slowly started to reopen. But if major moviegoing markets aren’t up and running, studios might continue to move around release dates.

Disney took “The New Mutants” off its schedule in March, when cinemas first started to shutter due to the pandemic. The film, which Disney inherited from Fox, has been delayed numerous times since it was originally intended to debut in 2018.

Full story at Source:

https://variety.com/2020/film/box-office/new-mutants-release-date-august-1234605625/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Well, hope this finally ends its misery now. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

It will be 2 weeks after Wonder Woman 1984 release, (August 14 2020), by the way :poot:

Anderson123

Omg I’ve been waiting for this movie for so long, I want to watch it so bad. They’ve disrespected the X Men franchise so much and now with the cancellation of Gambit after Disney buying 20th Century Fox I feel like they didn’t care about what to do with it. 

TimisaMonster

It's been 84 years...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Omg I’ve been waiting for this movie for so long, I want to watch it so bad. They’ve disrespected the X Men franchise so much and now with the cancellation of Gambit after Disney buying 20th Century Fox I feel like they didn’t care about what to do with it. 

Yea. IDEK if all actors in it still care about it after so many delays. :bradley:

IMHO pretty sure those planned X-Men movies are not happening now. Feige will want them reserved for MCU. Especially since all these multiverse stuffs about to happen in future phases :oprah:

ToxicHot

Lmaooooo I opened this thread thinking it was about a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie :toofunny:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ProfessionalClown

Will Marilyn Manson's cry little sister cover still be on it since he released it for the last release date lmao.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Will Marilyn Manson's cry little sister cover still be on it since he released it for the last release date lmao.

Wasn't it for DC's Titans :oprah:

Enzoooo

“August 28” 

incredulous come on GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Spoiler

After this many delays, just release it on Hulu and call it a day. I just want to see it already :grr:

Judas Society
44 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I hate it that they cancelled Gambit. I was hoping with Disney buying it back, MCU can really deliver a good Gambit movie.

ProfessionalClown
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Wasn't it for DC's Titans :oprah:

It was on the Wikipedia for a while that he recorded the song for the movie so idk.

half psychotic

About damn time. I'm not even excited about this movie anymore but I'll still watch it anyway :laughga:

Archived