ADVENTURE

What do you think?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

ADVENTURE

Disney is reportedly developing Atlantis as their next live-action film. With such films as Hercules already in pre-production and Mulan set for a (now-delayed) premiere, the studio plans on expanding even more of their live-action adaptation lineup.

TBuR288dBMxZhjcJD4x7KL.jpg

Moving away from songs and musicals is something Disney did with the live-action adaptation of Mulan, a choice likely made due to mixed reviews for singing performances featured in other recent live-action remakes like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin.

Set in 1914, Atlantis: The Lost Empire tells the story of a young cartographer and linguist named Milo Thatch, who gains possession of a sacred book which he believes will guide him and a crew of mercenaries to the lost city of Atlantis. Milo and the unlikely team of adventurers––some with ulterior motives––set off to find the ancient civilization, which they then find is not extinct after all.

https://wdwnt.com/2020/05/live-action-remake-of-disneys-atlantis-the-lost-empire-reportedly-in-development/

Ally Campana

I haven’t watch this one but I’m here for it.

Does it matter? Damage is done

DiskoBaby

Finally! This movie is an underrated classic by Disney. And tbh, I rather Disney remake their flop movies then movies that has already been successful. We didn't need a remake of The Lion King :ohwell:

Bad Kids

I never heard of this disney movie, what is it about?

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

TimisaMonster

Omg this would be a more teenager Disney movie I'd love to see...enough of the cheap horrible princess reboots

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

moonsago

Ok but is Little Marmaid still happening??? My second fav disney movie is now delayed ( Mulan ), I hope my first one doesn’t get cancelled 

MANiCURE 6

This is some Gaga scheisse here... :firega:

300?cb=20130408210618

latest?cb=20130919025708

0acc361adffe9518fe5be5a566d5ad9d.jpg

2001-helga-sinclair-01.jpg

Spoiler

MAIN-lady-gaga.jpg 

tumblr_n3qb18cECt1qmlmgao1_500.jpg

lady-gaga-c-at-the-premiere-screening-of

lady-gaga-in-camouflage-jacket-out-in-ne

Lady+Gaga+in+Tokyo+RoRZJGQFWAHx.jpg