• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Her albums are such quality. In a pop dominated culture where most lyrics--gaga's, Katy's, Kesha's, Rihanna's, etc--are lacking and put second to the beat/instrumental, I'm happy to see such a talented writer putting so much effort/care into her songwriting. She's the best writer of pop music by far, hands down.

Hope her fifth album is her most mature yet. Less songs about love, more about growing up and being a woman! More about her celebrity life, more about her personal life. Relationships with her friends and family, not necessarily boys. Her career! Things not about love! That's be good

But if the album has an indie alternative folksy country pop rock sound, I'll take all the boy songs in the world. Her voice would be perfect for that sound. Think, SAFE AND sound + Eyes Open + the acoustic sound of Never grow Up + the alternative parts of RED. That'd be the coolest sound

Her albums are such quality. In a pop dominated culture where most lyrics--gaga's, Katy's, Kesha's, Rihanna's, etc--are lacking and put second to the beat/instrumental, I'm happy to see such a talented writer putting so much effort/care into her songwriting. She's the best writer of pop music by far, hands down.

Hope her fifth album is her most mature yet. Less songs about love, more about growing up and being a woman! More about her celebrity life, more about her personal life. Relationships with her friends and family, not necessarily boys. Her career! Things not about love! That's be good

But if the album has an indie alternative folksy country pop rock sound, I'll take all the boy songs in the world. Her voice would be perfect for that sound. Think, SAFE AND sound + Eyes Open + the acoustic sound of Never grow Up + the alternative parts of RED. That'd be the coolest sound

Fantastic post. :worship: She really is the greatest songwriter in pop. The fact that she wrote Speak Now entirely on her own is truly impressive, and then how she expanded her creative palette even further on Red? She's a master at what she does. The stan community may like to give her a hard time for her catchier and more jingly songs, but thankfully the critics have understood and given credit to her talent.

Wow, I really can't wait for her next album. She's gone a step further and higher with each album in terms of sound and quality, but I've learned this past year not to expect too much from artists. But still lol... :excited2:

Edited by Deacon

• 3 weeks later...
Smooth Criminal

If, like us, you spend about 11 hours a day relentlessly checking Twitter in the hope that Niall Horan has finally gone and accidentally bum posted a naked selfie, you will probably identify with our total and utter confusion at Taylor Swift's latest statement. Mainly as she reckons that despite having 30 million followers and that whole BEING TAYLOR SWIFT she has going on, she really doesn't get up to much that's exciting enough to bother tweeting about.

Taylor Swift

Despite all those followers, Swifty is pretty low-maintenance on the social media front and apparently prefers to take the less is more approach.

"I'm the only person with my password," she explained to Teen Vogue.

"I'll tweet maybe once every two weeks. I don't want to seem like I always have my phone out looking for the next thing to upload."

She added: "If I were to tweet what I'm doing every minute, all you'd get would be pictures of me watching TV with my cat and you'd be depressed for me!"

Now we're not sure about you, but we find this hard to believe. We do really like cats after all.

Taylor Swift

So what was TayTay's advice to stop the most harrowing of twitter addictions?

"One of the most important things about social media is knowing when to put the phone down and experience life," she added.

Easier said than done Swifty. Now excuse us while we go and take 43 pics of our cat.

What do you make of all this? Comments please...

:applause:

Hope more stars follow suit! tbh :coffee:

http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/celebrities/1011701/taylor-swift-talks-keeping-low-profile-social-media-if-i-was-tweet-a

Evan Peters

There are plenty of celebrities who are just the same as her when it comes to Twitter so...

emma roberts is an abuser

People should really realize that celebrities don't always need to be on social media.

Good on her.

PoshLife

If, like us, you spend about 11 hours a day relentlessly checking Twitter in the hope that Niall Horan has finally gone and accidentally bum posted a naked selfie

Uh no, I can't say that I do.

Nnnnn PS everyone's going to praise her for saying this, yet we get upset when Gaga goes too long without tweeting. So :lana:

Edited by PoshLife

If, like us, you spend about 11 hours a day relentlessly checking Twitter in the hope that Niall Horan has finally gone and accidentally bum posted a naked selfie

Well I actually check for Zayn, but otherwise I agree. :hor:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mills locked this topic