Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

I love the songs with Max Martin, but I do want her to work with different producers on every album. 

I disagree, I want her to stick with her roots. She writes about love. If she wrote about anything else everyone else would win. When you look at all the artists out there, they either write about love, d--gs, alcohol, s-x or fun. I don't get why people have such a problem with her doing it.BUNubGUCAAIczGmjpg-large_zpsf72bdab1.jpe

OH MY GOD she looks so damn beautiful in that picture, the perfect outfit!!!

Anyway, to be on topic, I don't really care whether she writes about love or something else, or what musical direction she is going to take with the next album. I know it's gonna be amazing. That is what I love about Taylor, she always delivers.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the songs with Max Martin, but I do want her to work with different producers on every album. 

I disagree, I want her to stick with her roots. She writes about love. If she wrote about anything else everyone else would win. When you look at all the artists out there, they either write about love, d--gs, alcohol, s-x or fun. I don't get why people have such a problem with her doing it.BUNubGUCAAIczGmjpg-large_zpsf72bdab1.jpe

I don't have a problem with her music. I love it so much But I do wish she'd experiment with more. And going back to her roots would be fine with me!

Word is that the European tour dates are going to be announced tomorrow or very soon!! :party:

FINALLY, I waited so much for this

Edited by agustin
who will love me when the night is over

• 3 weeks later...
thewaymouth

HAPPY TAYLOR SWIFT MUSIC CITY WEEKEND!

Taylor Swift opens $4M Country Hall of Fame center

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- It might as well be Taylor Swift weekend in Music City.

The pop star opened her $4 million Taylor Swift Education Center at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on Saturday morning, and will accept her record sixth songwriter-artist of the year

award from Nashville Songwriters Association International on Sunday...

th_2012-11-15Banner1.jpg

To celebrate I exploded er, uploaded my latest Taylor Swift live file on The Pirate Bay tonight.

Taylor Swift - 2012-11-15, The X Factor (US HDTV TS) State Of Grace [song's live debut]

The State Of Graceland Today. (Tonight I'm gonna dance.)

Not that Gaga Daily ever gives a ****e whenever I share like this, but you can see that hasn't stopped me yet from taking on my list of gifts to you and the world... 

Browse thewaymouth on The Pirate Bay

Thanks to you all for spreading all the swift news here at GD.

HAPPY STATE OF GRACELAND DAY WEEKEND!

(Stay! Stay! State!)

th_2012-11-15Banner2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
JeffSwift

Any monsters going to see Taylor in the O2 Arena in feb? I am...

I wish… I would love it. I saw her 5 times on the US tour. 

In 1 year we'll have a new album <3 

Any monsters going to see Taylor in the O2 Arena in feb? I am...

I am! I'm going to the Feb 1st and 2nd shows :party:

I wish… I would love it. I saw her 5 times on the US tour. 

In 1 year we'll have a new album <3 

I'm going to the 1st feb! can't wait! but if Gaga announces a tour then I'm not going aha!

I'm going to the 1st feb! can't wait! but if Gaga announces a tour then I'm not going aha!

Awesome! Which section are you in?

Better Day

22 pages. So iconic in a Taylor thread :derpga:

Well I just want State Of Grace as a single. Like seriously I listen to SOG more than any of her singles

Together You And I!

thewaymouth

22 pages. So iconic in a Taylor thread :derpga:

Well I just want State Of Grace as a single. Like seriously I listen to SOG more than any of her singles

Well, I just want trolls to roll themselves out in a barrel but the world will always have to recycle everybody's trash.

But seriously Taylor has already released 7 singles off Red, but the album is so rich and generous it can afford one more. And State Of Grace is arguably the best song on the album so releasing it as a single could only do the world some more damn good. I would more than welcome a new SOG promo video. Taylor's live performance of SOG on X Factor (US) one year ago yesterday still amazes me.  

See here I just added more treasure for your pleasure to my Pirate Bay, an HD file of her perfect performance of 'The Last Time' on X Factor (UK), 2013-11-03. 

As far as 22 pages... That's all we have and that's the way like it! We're just too busy ditching this whole 'Art Flop' scene around here. But seriously we want to stop throwing up and growing up all at once. We're just too busy honoring in our way, one of Red's actual perfect singles and its best promo video. "Uh oh, I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22!" 

But seriously, the number of pages is merely inverse to Taylor's status. She is the current State Of Graceland. She is so far and away the best pop artist on the planet at this point it's gotten to the point where words cannot do you, her or us justice 

Edited by thewaymouth

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mills locked this topic