Yxilon

Piano Gaga 2 - Gypsy  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Choose next song to hear in piano

• Hair
    • Venus

Featured Posts

Yxilon

I decided to post periodically piano covers of Gaga songs since previous Marry The Night cover was so appreciated :flower:

This time I tried one of Gaga's most complex harmonic progressions: Gypsy 

Each time I'll make you choose between two songs for the next episode of PIANO GAGA - live covers by yxilon :koons: 

thanks for watching :derpga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Bad Kids

Can I choose both? :flutter: I'm loving all of them, you should make an acoustic Gaga cover album, please? :flutter: :enigma:

Also, please upload YouTube next time so I could listen them on repeat like a playlist - on your existing channel maybe!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids
7 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I decided to post periodically piano covers of Gaga songs since previous Marry The Night cover was so appreciated :flower:

This time I tried one of Gaga's most complex harmonic progressions: Gypsy 

Each time I'll make you choose between two songs for the next episode of PIANO GAGA - live covers by yxilon :koons: 

thanks for watching :derpga:

I have just listened to it and it made me

tumblr_mi6bxbLDV61qh24xyo1_500.gif

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Yxilon
14 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

I have just listened to it and it made me

tumblr_mi6bxbLDV61qh24xyo1_500.gif

thank you <3

Yxilon
16 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Can I choose both? :flutter: I'm loving all of them, you should make an acoustic Gaga cover album, please? :flutter: :enigma:

Also, please upload YouTube next time so I could listen them on repeat like a playlist - on your existing channel maybe!

I'm planning updating each time with previous links so that I can collect them here on GGD, the idea of posting iPhone videos on youtube does not excite me, I'm not Stupid Love's videomaker:ohwell:

Bad Kids
7 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I'm planning updating each time with previous links so that I can collect them here on GGD, the idea of posting iPhone videos on youtube does not excite me, I'm not Stupid Love's videomaker:ohwell:

Make them downloadable at least, :flutter: I want to listen to your covers easily though :giveup: 

Yxilon
9 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Make them downloadable at least, :flutter: I want to listen to your covers easily though :giveup: 

Cannot wait to make a super Chromatica orchestra medley to upload on YouTube if that makes you happier :trollga:

Bad Kids
4 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

Cannot wait to make a super Chromatica orchestra medley to upload on YouTube if that makes you happier :trollga:

Yesssssssss! Definitely :giveup: It will! But I will still need the Gypsy + MTN + Hair AND Venus cover :billie: 

Archived