Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

JRCF29
On 6/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, Epione said:

Derrick was so annoying. I’m glad he’s gone.

why is everything he does Britney related? Pointing at random outfits and calling them different Britney Eras... gurl, reminds me of that stalker guy on X Factor a few years back

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erotic4
On 6/6/2020 at 8:03 PM, xoxo Craig said:

Okay so I've just watched the episode and had a shower... and I have some things to say.

I thought this episode was okay, however, I feel things were too short and seemed a little rushed. I would have loved to have seen more of the queens performances, as well as what they were saying backstage. Like I would have loved to see what the safe queens were talking about, as well as more of what was going on when the top + bottom queens arrived backstage. It also felt like this episode was one giant promo for the Werq the World tour... which kind of felt a little off to me. 

To the actual content, I wouldn't have picked India as the top queen. I wasn't that 'gagged' over her performance. If there was a top 2, it would have been Miss Cracker and JuJu Bee. In terms of the bottom I would have picked Derick and Ongina for bottom two. Yeah you couldn't really make out what Mayhem was saying, but at the end of the day, it was still a stfong performance... and that eye popping thing had me in hysteria! The twist this season is definitely a twist. Yvie showed everyone why she won season 11... that was an insane lipsync. It'll be interesting to see who else comes through, and who will be eliminated. I do agree with Derrick going... her performance was too much not well refined. It would have been safer to just do a Britney burlesque performance rather than so many voices that sounded nothing like the characters. It is very repetitive to see Britney all the time. Derrick needs to find who derick is... like try period drag, or spooky drag, or commedy drag... just something away from Britney. 

Those were my thoughts... but I'd just like to say, Ricky Martin looks GOOD for his age, oh my :lolly:  and also a massive shout out to Blair St.Clair for using the Haus Labs face lace! Its very possible that she was using Haus Labs makeup too... so work! :tony:  

I loved Jujubee performance, but it was lipsync not live, so I would have chosen India or Alexis 

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Ok, so i watched the first episode and i have thoughts ! Mariah's performance was BEAUTIFUL ! and is relevant now more than ever. Ongina's performance wasn't even that bad and shed better not got home soon ! I don't get why they lip-synced when sung either ? either way I'm glad Derrick went home first as she was the weakest out of the bunch, i hope Shea, Cracker, Juju, Blair, Ongina and Mariah make it far.

mcphee

Ongina's performance is the most unintentionally funny thing I think in the shows history :giveup: the ru megamix :giveup: the fact she ran out of ideas for choreo mere seconds in :giveup: i love it for all the wrong reasons

AndiGaga

All Stars 5 Episode 2 will go down in history as the worst Drag Race Episode ever

The only good thing was Shea

Azor Ahai
7 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

All Stars 5 Episode 2 will go down in history as the worst Drag Race Episode ever

Agreed. So boring! This is shaping up to be the worst season so far. Only Shea and Alexis Mateo are all stars, the rest are terrible.

COOOK
10 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

You probably thought that of the episode because Shea was that good! I mean -

If that's so then I'm ready for this season to be horrible :pray:

Azor Ahai
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

You probably thought that of the episode because Shea was that good! I mean -

If that's so then I'm ready for this season to be horrible :pray:

I mean last season Trinity, Naomi and Manila were all serving amazing looks. Same for every All stars 2 and 3. 

This season it's just Shea being great but it's like not even interesting. I feel like she's not even trying, it's just effortless

Her rap verse was literally the ONLY good one, but it wasn't amazing either. She's an 8 among the rest of them which are like 3s and 5s out of 10.

xoxo Craig

I thought Alyssa didn't give it everything in that lipsync 

End Racism Now

SlaeUrAnus

I'm sorry, but producers defo told Alyssa to 'tone' down her lipsync.

She didn't even do one gimmick, split or even a death drop! Just didn't seem like herself. 

In my messy era.

xoxo Craig
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

I'm sorry, but producers defo told Alyssa to 'tone' down her lipsync.

She didn't even do one gimmick, split or even a death drop! Just didn't seem like herself. 

I completely agree, it was a set up so that Shea could shine... I think Shea would have slayed regardless if Alyssa brought it. It would have made it more realistic, entertaining and it would have given a great lipsync. 

End Racism Now

Yeah I’m really gutted Alyssa didn’t seem to put her all in that lip sync as she’s one of my all time faves! Like every single one she’s done prior, she’s committed 110%. Does make me wonder if she was asked by producers to dial it back. Shea and Alyssa both being at a 10 would’ve been such an epic serve!!!

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived