Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

Mocchi

I am speachless... At first I only thought Shea, Alexis and Jujubee deserved to be here but wow, this episode wss great! I loved the new rules, Indiah was a fair winner and can't wait to see the next lipsynch assassin. Only one episode but this one was better than the last regular RDR and All Stars 4. Can't wait for the next episode! 

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Okay so I've just watched the episode and had a shower... and I have some things to say.

I thought this episode was okay, however, I feel things were too short and seemed a little rushed. I would have loved to have seen more of the queens performances, as well as what they were saying backstage. Like I would have loved to see what the safe queens were talking about, as well as more of what was going on when the top + bottom queens arrived backstage. It also felt like this episode was one giant promo for the Werq the World tour... which kind of felt a little off to me. 

To the actual content, I wouldn't have picked India as the top queen. I wasn't that 'gagged' over her performance. If there was a top 2, it would have been Miss Cracker and JuJu Bee. In terms of the bottom I would have picked Derick and Ongina for bottom two. Yeah you couldn't really make out what Mayhem was saying, but at the end of the day, it was still a stfong performance... and that eye popping thing had me in hysteria! The twist this season is definitely a twist. Yvie showed everyone why she won season 11... that was an insane lipsync. It'll be interesting to see who else comes through, and who will be eliminated. I do agree with Derrick going... her performance was too much not well refined. It would have been safer to just do a Britney burlesque performance rather than so many voices that sounded nothing like the characters. It is very repetitive to see Britney all the time. Derrick needs to find who derick is... like try period drag, or spooky drag, or commedy drag... just something away from Britney. 

Those were my thoughts... but I'd just like to say, Ricky Martin looks GOOD for his age, oh my :lolly:  and also a massive shout out to Blair St.Clair for using the Haus Labs face lace! Its very possible that she was using Haus Labs makeup too... so work! :tony:  

End Racism Now

ShayCristoforo

This season has so much excellence. They are true all stars, and still some legends from earlier seasons.

The elimination process seems really interesting and much more promising this time. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

COOOK
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

massive shout out to Blair St.Clair for using the Haus Labs face lace! Its very possible that she was using Haus Labs makeup too... so work! :tony:

I don’t wanna be that girl, but I always end up being the messy one, so... :ally: Although that lace is in fact mighty similar to Haus Labs’, this was filmed in July of last year so no

21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Like I would have loved to see what the safe queens were talking about, as well as more of what was going on when the top + bottom queens arrived backstage.

We now have Untucked for this season, where they also show the queens choosing the lipsticks :firega:

xoxo Craig
27 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I don’t wanna be that girl, but I always end up being the messy one, so... :ally: Although that lace is in fact mighty similar to Haus Labs’, this was filmed in July of last year so no

We now have Untucked for this season, where they also show the queens choosing the lipsticks :firega:

Haus Labs came out in June/July of last year, so its more than possible :ally:

I see, I was hoping so... do we have a link for Untucked? :lolly:

Edit: I got it, its all good! 

End Racism Now

Knife

I really hate that Derrick Barry was again trying to peddle this storyline of being more than a Britney Spears impersonator when there's literally been zero growth from her original season.

Also, was it just my eyes or was there some weird softening filters being applied, because it was giving season 1 teas when they were zoomed in on the judge's faces.

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Knife said:

I really hate that Derrick Barry was again trying to peddle this storyline of being more than a Britney Spears impersonator when there's literally been zero growth from her original season.

Already tired as soon as she came in with that Britney gig again. But oh well, the show need someone to be eliminated first. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

COOOK
11 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I see, I was hoping so... do we have a link for Untucked? :lolly:

There's always some YouTube video up, until it gets taken down :ally:

Mr Ricky

Derrick looked basic AF. There was no moment of ' less is more'. 

Ivy Oddly slaying per usual. :billie:The queen of assassins. 

Crossfit

Quartz

So anyone gonna discredit Yvie´s talent again? She delivered one of the best lipsync performances in the show's herstory. Quote me if you disagree, Imma mess you up.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ImpossiblePrincess

Surprised to see that I’m not the only one who believes it should’ve be Mayhem and Ongina not Derrick.. maybe not on here but on IG yeah. Which don’t get me wrong I love Ongina and Mayhem but they gave Derrick a shitty edit the minute she walked Into the werk room.. 

Alexis is an icon.

Miz Cracker turned it.

Shea Coulee looked stunning.

Mariah is amazing.

India was pretty nice. 

Jujubee is a great comedic and we want that song rn! 

What was Mayhem saying? “Quez mehur waz isser hah”????

The lip sync was okay. Kinda a mess.

#derrickwasrobbed periodt.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ImpossiblePrincess
On 6/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, xoxo Craig said:

It is very repetitive to see Britney all the time. Derrick needs to find who derick is... like try period drag, or spooky drag, or commedy drag... just something away from Britney.

You know Derrick just looks like Britney right? Even if he wasn’t trying to do Britney he would still have that ring to him and people would clock him because it’s apparently trendy to **** on Derrick Barry. As Derrick said himself in confessionals, he is himself as he enjoys doing Britney. Why would he fake doing something like another drag style to make a few judges happy if that as he tried to do new things at the end of S8. 

ImpossiblePrincess
11 hours ago, Quartz said:

So anyone gonna discredit Yvie´s talent again? She delivered one of the best lipsync performances in the show's herstory. Quote me if you disagree, Imma mess you up.

Yvie is very talented however that lip sync was edited strange idk.. she is a great performer though. 

ImpossiblePrincess

Also Ricky Martin :icega:

Archived