đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Twitter: Feel Thru Dance and Sound

Twitter

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

Fun Fact: I got blocked by some Lady Gaga Alert Twitter account because I said that she should go back to her dance pop roots on Chromatica. The exact same wording. The way I WON TODAY.  :madge: :madge: :madge:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Massive Monster

Before we have negative comments on some of the stuff like we had with the Born This Way cover...

I  am certain there's some voluntary odd choices: spelling through "thru", quoting lyrics, "mama" monster, the gimmicky phrases. It's all very ADVERTISING in an old fashioned retro kinda way (hence why the colours are washed out). I AM HERE FOR IT !

Kind regards

Guest Adarsh
4 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I studied design, but not graphic though. :trollga:
So I very much understand design, and that poster is too much stuff happening at once.

If you’ve studied design then you’d also know that nothing is ever too much/too little if there’s a strong concept. Read more about Japanese movie posters from the 80s :heart:

Daylight Jokers
38 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Is Sine From Above the next single?

Maybe it's the promo single?

Allan

I'm seeing there's some divided opinions on the art so I gotta say I'm O B S E S S E D with it. I'm been in love with the aesthetics of this era so far and this I got just so excited from this art alone.

Massive Monster
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

It's a mixture of 80s and 90s rave posters (as well as classic Japanese posters). 

3da62990870585807dd9ab9db6a21dbb-acid-ho

Exactly !!! I was trying to put my finger on it. It's really cool. I think it's going to go over the heads of many people and fans but thank god some of us can appreciate it. 

Kind regards

BornSimon
13 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

What are you talking about? This is like graphic design is my passion tease. :billie:
That poster is all over the place.
and Mama Monster. Sorry I have to laugh. :ladyhaha:

Nope it's amazing :nails:

Dramatica

@Liberdade mi amor are we getting Sine From Above as next single or promo single or something ?

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Just now, Massive Monster said:

Exactly !!! I was trying to put my finger on it. It's really cool. I think it's going to go over the heads of many people and fans but thank god some of us can appreciate it. 

Yup!

Google "vintage rave posters". 

It's clearly the inspiration. 

Gagaism

Liddos are all shaking and losing and I’m living for it 

80s dancing GIF

DavidLuis198

the aesthetic this era is everything (I'm not in love with the green posters, but this one slays)

I don't know how to write in english

joannesrats
12 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I studied design, but not graphic though. :trollga:
So I very much understand design, and that poster is too much stuff happening at once.

Which is the point!

Archived