Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

shade coming from miss born this way foundation. :( give me a break. criticise someone's career when they criticise you. whatever happened to BREEDING COMPASSION? RIP gaga.

She's only human. Relax, god.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fame

Did anyone consider that she's shading them specifically (and not Madonna) because they depicted her being BRUTALLY RIPPED APART AND KILLED? Madonna never said or did anything implying she wants Gaga dead/to be harmed. That group crossed a serious line by depicting her dying in such a gruesome manner.

Michelle

I'm glad she's standing up for herself and putting those assholes in their place. :nails:

:tea: TBH

I am not a person who condones shade and BS but after awhile a person is going to stand up for themselves by direct or indirect comments.Its just bound to happen.

:shrug: just my opinion..

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Did anyone consider that she's shading them specifically (and not Madonna) because they depicted her being BRUTALLY RIPPED APART AND KILLED? Madonna never said or did anything implying she wants Gaga dead/to be harmed. That group crossed a serious line by depicting her dying in such a gruesome manner.

I also agree w this. I am disgusted by how many ppl overlook this. They are trash.

I agree. Plus, they probably wanted a big PR storm out of this... and Gaga's potentially just gave it to them.

They seem to make good music and GaGa liked them enough to ask them to tour with her. Maybe she doesn't mind giving them more of an audience. But yeah, I think it's pretty ****ty that she liked them enough to invite them on tour and then they go and do this...what the hell Die Antwoord?

Maybe I'm thinking too much into things but maybe Die Antwoord did the whole Gaga thing in their video to try and get a bad reaction out of her to contrast her 'Mother Monster' image?

badboymonsterx

GOOD FOR HER! I'm sick of all of the hate towards her, she needs to stand up for herself .. there is a line you can't cross and clearly they disrespected her and she has every right to shade.

I guess you can fight back a bit if you're a woman and someone is making mockery of you that you have a dick in their music videos. even when you're as kind as Jesus.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

How far would you go and let people walk all over you just to prove a point or hold certain values of yours?

Jesus Christ, she has every right to respond to them. Some people around here are so spineless :wtf:

Nah he's just an undercover troll. Pay no mind. But I do agree w some of the points he makes. I am not delusional.

and agreeing with this post

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Rollercoaster

There's only a certain amount of unsubstantiated bull**** hate a person can take.

If I was in Gaga's position I'd have the mafia on them all by now. We're Italian you know.

She's only human. Relax, god.

didn't know that, GOD! NOW I CAN RELAX

How far would you go and let people walk all over you just to prove a point or hold certain values of yours?

Jesus Christ, she has every right to respond to them. Some people around here are so spineless :wtf:

it's one of many videos against or negatively portraying gaga. if i were in gaga's position, i wouldn't respond to this. :)

Reginald

I actually just saw Die Antwoord in concert a little over a month ago. Great show and Yo-Landi touched my hand :D

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

i am overjoyed that she shaded them. And i'm loling at the people saying that she shouldn't...are you telling me that if someone made a mockery of you or your work you would say absolutely nothing back? hmm...

BS :pukey:

:clap: