Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
12 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Hope it’s not true

I need a summer hit :giveup:

IMO after the Teenage Dream era and NRO, nobody does summer like Katy Perry so this is promising and this comparison to TOTGA makes me a bit excited since it's my favorite ballad of hers. But Unconditionally's all just screams so I'm also biased lol

edengowon
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes lmao im legit listening to it rn, they're all really good weirdo pop songs, and doesn't sound generic to me which i love

i mean, i understand what you mean, they're definitely quirky and cute, just not to my particular taste 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon

y'all acting like unconditionally and totga aren't iconic :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Bazaar
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

IMO after the Teenage Dream era and NRO, nobody does summer like Katy Perry so this is promising and this comparison to TOTGA makes me a bit excited since it's my favorite ballad of hers. But Unconditionally's all just screams so I'm also biased lol

I love TOTGA too but I’m really hoping for something you can dance to! 

& I also hope it won’t sound like Small Talk :selena:

I'm just going to listen to it before I judge. It might just be a good song and who knows going into it with a bad attitude might just ruin it in advance.

With that being said, someone else from her team said this:

which also gives, me at least, some hope 

COOOK
Just now, TA SF said:

I'm just going to listen to it before I judge. It might just be a good song and who knows going into it with a bad attitude might just ruin it in advance.

With that being said, someone else from her team said this:

which also gives, me at least, some hope 

It’s the person who managed her Teenage Dream era so the hype is there

Steccazero

Well, that kind of description could also mean something along the lines of Teenage dream but more acoustic. And teenage dream is a beautiful song! I'm just happy that her and Gaga are going for very different sounds, so the twitter  gays won't have to compare them (even tho they'll still will)

pls get into this ***uettery

youandi

This is giving me a really good feeling. I don't think it will be a purely acoustic song. I think like he said, there'll be an acoustic bridge which I guess will lead to a really punchy chorus. Expecting something fresh, bright and summery. The kind of summer song you'd have expected on Love + Fear if Marina was chasing a hit. I'm excited. 

Genuine Guy 09

Can't believe she's trying a Joanne era 

This is definitely in response to critics saying she isn't developing :billie:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Hybrid AT

Unconditionally and TOTGA are some of her best songs so this sounds good! :party:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Britney Jean1

I said it before, this her last chance, this era will be a do or die for her. And it doesn't look promsing with the name of the album and that album cover and the lead is an acoustic one duh. Ballads and acoustic song aren't her thing she tried HIH and NWW, why in the hell she wants to do an acoustic song again. She only need a good pop song with catchy chours and that's it . 

Slim

Britney Jean1
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

EXfKNuFUwAAM2vH?format=jpg&name=900x900 

But ain't her manager said that the song is the biggest pop record this year?!!!!

Slim

Archived