💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Joanne (MP3) sold out on Gaga's Canada Store

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Rio

I can't stop looking at that Deluxe CD book and imagining the packaging and artwork inside. But then can't stop feeling so cheated that the signed CD bundles don't come with the Deluxe CD, so I'm gonna have to buy the Deluxe separately :saladga: her label really came through with the knowledge on making money via bundles & merchandise this era, huh, but I'm livin' for all the choice + I hope we get more!

Miichael

Confused Wait What GIF

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I can't stop looking at that Deluxe CD book and imagining the packaging and artwork inside. But then can't stop feeling so cheated that the signed CD bundles don't come with the Deluxe CD, so I'm gonna have to buy the Deluxe separately :saladga: her label really came through with the knowledge on making money via bundles & merchandise this era, huh, but I'm livin' for all the choice + I hope we get more!

Wish all her stores had an edition that comes with all the vinyls, all the cassettes, and standard & deluxe version AND SIGNED! 

TimisaMonster

Gaga breaks the internet lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Miichael
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

You can get the deluxe CD with the signed booklet from the Australian store :giggle: Though I'm not sure if the actual signed booklet itself will be the deluxe booklet or just the standard booklet separate :oprah:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Deejay
19 minutes ago, Rio said:

What country are you buying from? I’m in Australia and I bought the signed deluxe edition 

GagaUnderYou
5 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

How does an MP3 sell out..? 😬

Only the Queen Lady Gaga can sell out of MP3’s :enigma:

Spyro

Was she looking at all the ARTPOP soldout on itunes post yesterday? :rip:

Spyro the Dragon

Archived