🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

Sign in to follow this  
other

Complete List of 'Chromatica' Era Promo

gagafanobvi

instead of all this promo they shouldve put more effort into the music and music videos, no offense

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, March34th said:

PLEASE don't speak this into existence:messga:

Hopefully they'll reschedule it soon!

  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

None of the hoodie appearances felt like promo :emma:

We know nothing about this album and I think she's being very deliberate. She wants the album to speak for itself 

I agree, even the NRJ facetime interview felt halfway there, but I like that she is being more tight lipped this time. The descriptions she has in PAPER and Instyle are great!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK

Glad you did this now that we have a new release date, and the ladies are more appreciative of the work you put in. I did a very similar timeline like yours a couple of weeks ago and the meltdowns in the comments... No one was having it :oops:

 

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop

Los Angeles is opening on Friday. Lots of things opening. So maybe she’ll be able to do interviews and tv shows 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
17 hours ago, COOOK said:

Glad you did this now that we have a new release date, and the ladies are more appreciative of the work you put in. I did a very similar timeline like yours a couple of weeks ago and the meltdowns in the comments... No one was having it :oops:

 

I totally didn't know you did one, we could work together for this thread if you think the OP is missing anything

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
17 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Los Angeles is opening on Friday. Lots of things opening. So maybe she’ll be able to do interviews and tv shows 

:party: Hoping she can at least do some performances with 2 dancers without the need for an audience

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
2 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I totally didn't know you did one, we could work together for this thread if you think the OP is missing anything

No, it’s okay! You put more effort in it, mine was to put a bit of order from the mess last month and i updated it when she announced the release date so it’s over for me :kiss:

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1

Normally pre-release I can't keep up in terms of the amount of promo I had to add into the thread. :duck:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevana229

Theres very VERY MINIMAL amount of promo for Chromatica. Her marketing team needs to step it up big time

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
4 hours ago, stevana229 said:

Theres very VERY MINIMAL amount of promo for Chromatica. Her marketing team needs to step it up big time

I agree with you because I tracked the promo from the other eras. This it the lightest, but it looks like it's starting now so hopefully it picks up and it hits harder. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkchylde

the kind billboards are such a good idea, wish they'd do them globally for the 29th like some kind of world take over

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
3 hours ago, darkchylde said:

the kind billboards are such a good idea, wish they'd do them globally for the 29th like some kind of world take over

It is such a smart way of marketing in a more indirect way. What we've seen in past eras is that there has been a whole lot of above the line physical advertising on release week so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more in the next fortnight. 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1

Added a partnership section:

 Amazon

Apple Music

EYVE3jEWAAE7-Pu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spotify

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...